or Connect

Posts by lightknight

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Texas   I'd say Spain, or France.
So much for Forstall being CEO-in-waiting, heh?
Why report on some obviously misnamed "info"bit? Bill of parts is not "cost of iPad Mini"... It's not even build cost.
My gripe is steel->aluminum from iPhone4 to iPhone5. I guess I will still get the 5, but I'm trying to resist... after all, my 4 works perfectly well.
Oh, I fully agree with your analysis, it was just the depreciating tone (towards the rest of the world) of Apple][ that I got annoyed with. Not that voicing my disagreement on an internet forum will make the world any better :p
I don't know about him, but for me, it's not the selfishness that's exasperating. Good day anyway.
The rest of the world would like to tell you "go f** yourself".
"adding that Mansfield would only meet with Mansfield "... Is it reporting on dual personality disorder, or just that Ai sucks at writing?
Whoa, so basically Apple should make sure not to follow laws, but Samsung should do the opposite. Some people here should be ashamed of their logical processing units...
They're very high quality tablets. I have one right here, and two iPads, and an iPhone 4, and an iPhone 5. Oh, and a MBA-BTO (full maxed specs).I can tellyou, the Nexus doesn't look out of place, it's an excellent machine.   Sometimes, you know, it doesn't hurt to say that other people than Apple can do things right.