or Connect

Posts by lightknight

Maybe you did not notice, but there is an economic crisis going on, so his point is proven I guess.         OK, I'm joking :p
Reading this, it feels like some hurt kid complaining about the teacher, it really does...   I think Judge Koh is a very good Judge, and I find the way Apple fanboys here have been bashing her for every decision she's made that's not fanning over Apple seriously deranging.  It feels like the problem to you guys is she's not ordering every Korean in the US put to the sword, and hence she's a traitor and should die...   By your own standards, Apple should stop operating...
What's a hill of beans? Never heard/read that one... I thought she said it's not ok to steal but Samsung did not steal. Might have misunderstood. Sure seems like something Apple would do, being the good guys and all. Actually, most court orders I've read until now were quite sane. That includes the UK judge who bashed Apple for playing stupid, which was all the more ridiculous that his initial position was clearly in favor of Apple.
Well, how else would a Youtube Capture application work? It's a service to YT users, as far as I understand it...
@hill60 : maybe because ignoring 400M customers is a luxury they don't want to afford? I definitely would not, in their shoes, and as an investor I'd go berserk if they did. Not that I'm an investor
Oh, yes yes yes please. Can we also have some steampunk Apple gear?
    I agree. 385 euros is far from "dirt cheap", or you probably have some gold nuggets in that dirt.
Nobody ever said the iPad is a satisfying replacement for a Mac. It's a satisfying solution to the needs of the average current consumer, as evidenced by sales. However, some people will always need trucks, and for those people, an Austin Mini will not do the job.     Granted, a Mini does hardly any job at all, which is why it's driven by hipsters and posh ladies.
Australia's in the first world? Wasn't that some faraway colony filled to the brim with evildoers and bizarre animals?     Edit: just joking... I know Australia :p
"He believes that this is likely inevitable". I believe he's likely a poser.