or Connect

Posts by lightknight

C-H-I-N-A. That's part of the approval process.
People still use Windows?
I  actually don't understand how the iPad 4 sells less than the Mini... The screen is so amazingly better on the 4...
I think this precisely proves the point: having a public history of the data is essential. If you find a short, abusive message, you'll be inclined to check what happened (and probably restore the correct contents). It also makes the point for the importance of checking the sources.
Here, fixed your logic for you.
You can't rely on any data, then, not checked by yourself. This is quite close to solipsism, where the only thing known in existence is yourself.     A givernment or company database might have been hacked or a mischievious prankster might have introduced some fake data, some stagiaire long gone maybe. Doesn't happen? Never would a naked picture find its way in Bernard and Bianca, nor a satellite dish in The Hunchback of Notre Dame...   Publicly editable data (with...
If I was so lucky as to see "analysts" drive the price down to 400, oh, I would buy. Hell, yes.
Yes, and Apple iPhones run the same applications as Windows Phones and Android. Proof: Angry Birds runs just right on all three systems.   /s
Especially in windy places where you aren't downwind.
Might be mistaken, but I thought Nexus came out before Mini...