or Connect

Posts by lightknight

No.
Also, if they do OS X 10.10 "Chihuahua", they'll need OS X 10.11 "Paris Hilton"  
We need OSXIII.37.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/02/05/ios6_jailbreak_tool/   I don't want to ruin an iPad with jailbreaks (I don't have a need for that), anyone has a good reason why I should?
At least, he's putting his money where his mouth is. He's giving back the money to shareholders...
/me releases Firefox clone with "Unknown Browser" identifier to muddy up stats.
Bad mood today?
Delusional? That guy who was CIO of a bankrupted company, then CEO of a company that got bought out, then Head of the Division that pushed out Microsoft "Ribbon" Office? Impossible.
I'm French in the NL, and my apps download from the French app store. I'd say, it's based on your settings, since I don't get redirected to the Dutch Store if I switch to Dutch.
This is confirmed by my experience. Latest exemple: A friend just told me her Mom loves her GS3.   I have a GS3 and an iPhone. GS3 *sucks*. However, it seems her mom uses the GS3 to phone, SMS, check FB... and sometimes mail. End of usage.   iPhone users are spoilt in that it works so well, you do more with it.