or Connect

Posts by appleempl

HTC has a handset with those bands. I guess it could be made at the same factory.
I went to that school and grew up across the street. So, this is really weird for me to see. The last time I remember going to an Apple introduction at Flint Center was the for first PowerPCs, Power Macintosh 6100, 7100 and 8100. I believe it was a downlinked video of the far away tradeshow keynote, anyways it was my first project at Apple. If I'm not mistaken, Spindler was CEO at the time. I worked on the PDM (pilot down man), OS testing, and 3rd party app integration...
I don't wear a watch and I don't have any reason to check my health or fitness with a watch's sensors. But I hope for Apple's sake, and the stock price, that they release a watch. They are practically obligated to make a watch at this point. And, I believe many will buy it up because they will know that it will be the best one on the market.
I WANT THE BIG ONE! YEAH!
Thanks for the responses about the poster, maybe I'm reading too much into it, I didn't even see the apple and leaf, duh. It's funny, trying to figure out from cryptic clues some graphic Apple created reminds me, at Apple, for musical guests at beer bashes, they'd always announce it in an email with a picture of the artist, but only their hands on a guitar or face somehow blocked. They never just said XX so-and-so is playing come see them. Secrecy permeates everything...
Anyone have any guess what the poster graphic may be hinting at? Usually there is some meaning behind the design. I'm gonna guess some new pointing device because the finger like protrusion pointing toward the wave design below it, almost like how you interact with touch pad, or mouse button. Another mousing device seems unlikely, they wouldn't to make a big deal out of that unless the finger is pointing at a brand new device like a watch or touchscreen iMac. Although...
It's true, and some of them never make it to market either, like blu-ray iMacs back in 2009. I wrote a lot of bug reports on those and kinda wished they released them, but I can't really remember the last time I watched a movie on a computer or any small screen. 
Interesting, when I worked at Apple in QA, I tried to get a engineer friend a job, and he told me that his interviewers were asking questions that indicated to him an ARM based laptop was in the works. This was about three or four years ago.
Never liked that conservative side of Apple, noticed it when working there too (not with weed). Although there were times back in the day. I remember when it was not uncommon for people to smoke weed at the Cupertino campus, last time that I remember being in 1993- someone smoking in the bathroom in Mariani One caused a minor stir, something that Rock and Roll team members will surely remember. Ah, the good ole days. After Jobs returned there was no smoking of any kind on...
Jeez even my webOS phone doesn't give me so many troubles.