or Connect

Posts by Rabbit_Coach

Same here.What a beatiful way to advertise a hitech product. Congratulations to the production team.And so different from everithing else. No mockery against competition!
Does this mean, I should throw my freshly unpacked iPad Air right out of the window? This kind of stories get more and more reticulous. Even soma double blinded WSJ jerks should realize: this is a 100% made up story.
Besides the "fresh coffee" function for the iPhone, we are all waiting for.
As you are a junior admin, so is iCloud a junior service. It will need some time to develop further. For this, real life feedback is extremely important. And for this to happen, some companies will have to start using it. Give it a little time because the potential to speed up projects with in enterprises seems to me very promising.
Probably you are right. We know now, that Sammy pays students to write bogus articles against some competing products/companies, so why shouldn't they bribe a finnish company to fake some test results? To see the 100% perfect Galaxy3 test result besides the two iPhones, seems more than suspicious.
I corrected that for you. With Mac-OS or even Linux-OS no company needs to wait 10 Years to upgrade. A month or two are more than sufficient for the most cautious IT guys.
We all know, that we will have to deal with MS for quite some time to come. And who knows, maybe they start to become a little more acceptable with coming changes in the upper cadre. And no Apple still dominates the tablet market. To say otherwise is simply ridiculous.And no Apple never dominated the phone marked. It reinvented the Smartphone marked and gave it a new push, but even there it's not quite correct to say, that it dominated that segment.
Numbers not there yet? By What I mentioned in my post it certainly surpassed Excel by quite a margin. I know some graphs are still not available in Numbers. But many things in Numbers are so much superior to Excel or simply non existent. AppleScript? I think Automator replaced AppleScript quite a while ago. And no, iCloud collaboration sounds great, but I haven't tried it out yet.
Wait until more and more people realize, how much faster it is to learn to use iWorks and how much quicker you are with iWorks to bring your data into a presentable form. I predict within the next year ( unless MS changes dramatically their Office Software {pricing included}) people will start leaving MS-Office behind like rats a sinking ship and then even more people will migrate to tablet computers because of their superior mobility and longer battery life.
Meaning an outdated operating system is boosting PC sales?!This is really a take home message for the Windows 8 developers. Oh dear has it come that far with M$ already. NB. Tried out the new release of Numbers and I am impressed. The speed gain to the previous version is mind blowing. Leaves Excel for the first time behind.So far Excel was my first choice when ever I had to do spreadsheet calculation and data visualization with really huge data sets. Otherwise I already...