or Connect

Posts by Rabbit_Coach

Yes, but it seems it's a china only addition.
 Don't forget the use it has as an addition to any percussion set.You can click it and break it. Gives you two interesting sound modi.
I am sure nobody would preorder anything like an iPhone because It never happened in the past.   /s
On other News: Jefferies channel survey of Apples C-Weapon supply chain show, that Apple has delivery issues there as well. Ergo AAPL is going to plummet even further. (WSJ).
 This is kind of self evident. But for all those WSJ nose pickers it will take 6 more months to realize. Oh well.... 
But you could have said, it was powered by a KICK ASS chip (at least at that time). ;-)>> on topic: Just watched the trailer for the show (captured on iPone 5s's). Looks great.
Sometimes I admire your stamina with certain posters.
Absolutely right!Can't wait to get hold on one.
I am sure, an army of Samesungs copy slaves are right now day an night trying to retroengineer what's been shown here.
I think all the 5C and the 5S series are just gorgeous. I feel tempted to buy one of each. But probably end up with the steel grey of the 5S series. Anyway all these phones are worth every penny!! Those analysts got it so backwards, which they did again and again in the past.   But I don't care. As long as Apple keeps on it's track and doesn't start to listen to those whiners.I am perfectly happy.