or Connect

Posts by Rabbit_Coach

please just go away
Perfectly true! SJ showed the greedy WS guys again and again his middle finger. And he was proven right to to so.   If anything, TC does listen rather to much to WS. But for the he is doing extremely well as CEO.   And this MJ troll doesn't have a clue what he is talking about.
Thank God nobody at Apple is ever listening to clowns like you. Stop thinking with your butt an use your brain for a while.
Yep, that's what I actually meant to say. Compared to iOS and Android, it is as good as inexistent.
I wish them luck!   If it wasn' for the lack of ecosystem, the Z10 is certainly the second most appealing smartphone to me.
Oh! Now you say it. I always thought... Oh well.
Sounds really horrible what you are suggesting, but don't see many other options. To prove that on the other hand, is not very easy.
Hmm... guess I should consult "Tipps & Tricks in iOS" a bit more. 
Yeah particularly the article you mentioned earlier is so...  so... so.. Oh! It's pure poetry! A real masterpiece.   Do I have to put a /s tag there?
Great little invention. I always find it irritating to have to switch on my iPod/Pad/Phone just to skip a song or to change the volume. I hope this integrates as soon as possible. Maybe iOS7 - Yes?