or Connect

Posts by Rabbit_Coach

After a thousand iterations this rumor get's kind of stale. IMO
There certainly is nothing wrong with evaluating other options. Actually I do that too from time to time. At work I sometimes have no choise but to use PC's (thank good only for controling and retrieving Data of some analytical instruments). But in the case of the iPhone or iPad, there is (for me at least) simply no alternative there.
What's up with this guy's uniform?   Is this mold?   But anyway he really looks a lot like DH's arguments.   P.S.  Sitting here with my iPad at hand and listening to Neil Young & Crazy Horse streaming from my iPhone over Apple TV into my Home Audio.......   >> Yes count me in to the perfectly satisfied Apple custumers.
The phrase of the day: cloud-based in-app purchase.   Nice! 
As much as I like the developments in iLive, you are right. iWork '09 is really overdue for a major update. Particularly Numbers ought to get a lot of attention by the Apple software developpers. I really love most of everything about Numbers above Excel, but using huge amounts of data makes Numbers look like a snail against Excel. And that's something I really hate myself to have to admitt.
If - and only if BB has no successor of the Z10 up their sleeves, you might be right. But as I mentionrd erlier, I strongly believe, that the Z10 is just the beginning of a new aera at BB. and there are already several prototypes of Z11 underway. If they don't have that - well there is still the option to licence their OS. But that, would certainly just postpone their final downfall. Something I somehow hope they can prevent.
Sorry, I usually share most of your opinions (exept the strictly political ones - but that's OK with me) but in this case, I believe, that you are quite wrong. BB has been undergoing some drastic changes since Billsilly (os so ;-)) has left the battered company. I actually have some hope, that BB becomes at least #3-4 in the Smartphone game. Personally I like BB over MSFT phones or Android phones. Particularly for companies I think BB will soon come right after Apple.
If BB really want's to stay in the smartphone business, I am pretty sure, they are already working on the Z11 as we are speaking. It's the same misconception as many AI- "trolls" have about Apple. They all assume R&D in these companies stop working once they release a new product. But reality is, that they have to start working on the successor product even before the release of the actual product. That's how healthy companies work. I have never had a Z10 in my hands, but...
My personal prediction: It won't win a lot of design awards.
What really makes me almost vomit is that by next week Jefferies and Co. will have made hundreds of thousends of $ just by spreading completely unsupported BS.