or Connect

Posts by Rabbit_Coach

Your link shows five pictures of supposedly iPhone hulls taken with five different gamma corrections ....... I think it is not enough to make any statement at all, be it positive or negative.
In most of the directory boards is at least one a$$ who has the tendency to empty his bowels, if there happens to be an opportunity.So far Tim Cook does just fine.(IMHO)An besides Apple under SJ rearly hurried to bring new stuff on the market.
I like the music player... Reminds me of the 70's and 80's.
  Like that, appleinsider fits snuggly between the buttons and the lower edge. Thank you Apple for helping out in favor of AI.
Now you have the means to spam your own Mac/Win/Linux-PC to uselessness in no time.
Or a smart binocular...? But I guess something smart with SIRI integration.
That's not true!!!   I can clearly make out a faint red line hovering just a tiny little bit above the 0% line!  LOL
I really like how the first ever iPad still beats any other "competitive" tablet. I say this is amazing. But in no time Apple's iOS will be pushed into utter irrelevance. /s
  What can I buy at Facebook?   Can you buy friends there?  ;-)
Yeah sure Apple has to come up with something really ugly to compete with samsung. LOL