or Connect

Posts by Rabbit_Coach

Have you ever heard the term proportions. Go calculate and get a tiny bit wiser if you can't grasp the difference by eye.
Huh thats really fat. I guess it's all the additional connectivity that comes with a price.
Maybe the congress could be changed into something as efficient as the appstore.
I am really looking forward to Q1 2011. Since my wife agreed to take over the iPad 2010, I have full clearance to buy the 2nd gen. iPad next year.
AAh don't be so realistic. Let us dream a little. In a world battered with crime and wars people need some things to dream about. Anyway, I don't think anybody wants apple to be without any competition.BTW I haven't heard the outcry "APPLE IS DOOMED" yet, so it's me this time:OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!APPLE IS DOOMED!!THEY WILL FAIL!!
The AI article refers to notebooks and not to netbooks. And I guess most notebooks sell for more then 600$. But tell me if I am wrong, since I rarely look at notebook prices other than macbooks.
I got an upgrade too. My proviter has an online portal, where people can order their special iPhone offers. During the first weeks of availability, this service broke down altogether, but I managed to order mine via telephone hotline. So I am pretty sure that one of the two options should work out for you.
...... Where he continues to read his book and she is asking him:" how can you read with so little light?" Then he tells her ......
BTW, doe's any of you know, whether the kindl app allows cross platform syncing? within iOS it works just great whenever I decide to read on my iPhone the book opens, where I left it on the iPad and vice versa.
Reading in the train is probably the next best thing than reading in bed. and exactly the varying light situation, makes the iPad such a great reading device, since it automatically adapts the backlighting according to the surrounding light.