or Connect

Posts by Rabbit_Coach

Now that's supposed to be sarcastic, is it?
Just what I have been successfully convincing myself
Has anybody found a home page of this company, or is patent suing the only activity of this so called triton tech inc.?
And again you are quite wrong. You are not seeing the picture. The iPad is very well suited for a lot of creative software, once they are programmed for this device, and infact a lot of productive and creative applications, which use the advantages of the iPad, already exist. In the case of 3D design Software you ought to have realized (since you mentioned that you got some teaching) it's all about working on a big screen or better multiple screens. You want to see the...
if this would only be all true... I'm just ready to upgrade my 1st gen iPod touch, since it reached it's storage capacity long time. The cameras etc. are of course nice for all those without an iP4. Facetime everywere.
Now this is the most ridiculous BS I have heard for a long time. So far the iP4 is constantly sold out. Where as most android phones are piling up in stores like moldy sausages. And I can tell since I am living here myself. Go tell your laughable stories elsewhere.
Your post is utterly unspecific. Why could you be so shure? Apple did a lot off stuff, most people found even more unlikely than an all-in-one TV in 1 - 3 years
Hmm.. there are still Apple TV - blind spots on earth. So apple should push licencing in other countries. Still I'm not shure wether a new apple TV concept would seduce me into buying such a gadget. Never was too much in to TV. So my expectations are not all to high. But I am open for surprises.
Don't be afraid there is no such a thing as a new iPhone to be expected anytime sonn. The current one just rocks. No improovement needed.
It's about time.