or Connect

Posts by Rabbit_Coach

You just hit the nail. Thats exactly what most of the complaining people don't realize. The iPad has found it's proper place and usability just in the way you described it in your post. To me this happend in an astonishingly quick pace. But of course some real heavy stuff like creating complex databases or many heavy design stuff, you will always rely on computers attached to big screens and OS's that can run the respective software. But apart from that there are so many...
You give ihm a lot of credit !
The dispute was about fatness not thickness if you want to be picky. And fatness is all about proportions. But maybe this knowledge has not yet reached all states of US.
Hmmm... Salesman, are you?
I really like my iPad, but so far it never came to my mind as to hug it. But yeah lovely picture. Wish you two good luck.
Have you ever heard the term proportions. Go calculate and get a tiny bit wiser if you can't grasp the difference by eye.
Huh thats really fat. I guess it's all the additional connectivity that comes with a price.
Maybe the congress could be changed into something as efficient as the appstore.
I am really looking forward to Q1 2011. Since my wife agreed to take over the iPad 2010, I have full clearance to buy the 2nd gen. iPad next year.