or Connect

Posts by Rabbit_Coach

Apple would produce US made rubber boots. That's what Nokia used to be really good at.http://www.nokianfootwear.fi/eng/our_story/
Hi FreeRange, I am not american (just to have it mentioned) and I truly appreciate your rather insightful comment, although, I would say that you bring it on a little too hard. Of course I have the feeling myself, that many US- citizens don't really understand the concept, if shipping east or west, that they will find other landmasses than america.
Yeah right!!! Lets use Robots and manufacturing lines, and fire all these employees who need money to get food clothes and god knows what. You know AjitMD before making such bold statements you should compare the working conditions in other places in china. I can tell you Foxconn is comparatively all right. The problem there is to 95% that the employees are isolated from their social groups where they used to live. This said, I have certainly the opinion, that Foxconn...
Well he is not completely bald yet. Let's see what happens when Windows Mobile 7 phones get launched.
Of course you are right. But sadly the antenna is not quiet the topic here, although I truly think the way apple managed to have it placed exterior is really amazing. Getting back to the topic, it would be nice to see the sales data more comparative. The iP4 had it's rollout now in quite a few countries. But except for US- sales and isolated other countries here and there, we can't find a lot of data. But maybe it's just me being overly impatient.
Finally after 26 Years!! This is really ridiculous. And Historic come on!! it doesn't look like more than 50-80 Years old. I hope for steve, he finds a great architect who builds something fabulous that is worth the money.
You know, they are not such a tech savvy organisation.
I would like to see some trolls here. Are they still asleep?
Yeah, and the years are passing ever so quickly! Christmas seems like yesterday!! Now now please make your self a nice cup of coffee and relax a little in your couch. And don't forget to put that cushion in your back, as well as the wool blanket on your legs.
Maybe if there is a way to hack an android phone and install iOS, the problems could be fixed?