or Connect

Posts by sammi jo

As regards climate change, are you claiming that numerous government agencies, departments and panels, alongside independent organizations, (not just in the US, but from all around the globe) are all (secretly?) collaborating in a broad conspiracy theory to lie to the public, fudge scientific studies on such a huge scale, deliberately misinterpret data and publish fraudulent conclusions? If this giant overarching conspiracy exists, as claimed, then what is the motivation...
 That is true. Funny you say that, but the powers-that-be always hack up some similar "justification" for mass surveillance, illegal wiretapping and the like by inferring: "if you got nothing to hide, then what are you so worried about"? I guess such logic doesn't extend to the examination of those in positions of power - when it comes down to the "police inquiring into police corruption", or "the Mafia investigating the Genovese Family", and other conflict of interest...
 I wouldn't say a "Loose Change" vibe. I would go for a more authoritative source - someone who should really have some kind of clue. By that, I refer you to William Binney, former Technical Director of the National Security Agency, highly regarded in the agency as one of the finest analysts and code breakers in the NSA's history. On August 28, 2014, Binney signed the petition started by investigative group Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, which demands a full,...
 So, by disabling "Political Outsider", it becomes more likely that politically motivated material and commentary will infiltrate the rest of the forum?
Political Outsider used to be fun and lively. The slide to "weblivion" accelerated when that Miscellaneous News "thread" hijacked the forum. It's impractical and cumbersome to have a meaningful discussion when so many "miscellaneous" topics are randomly multiplexed into a single thread with hundreds of discrete topics and thousands of posts. I would suggest to the global moderator that the "thread" be locked, as of now. 
 Is this a complaint or an observation?
Evidence please? Despite Osama bin Laden's known and stated opposition to the US on account of (US) troops being based in the "cradle of Islam", there are a number of inconsistencies as regards his alleged involvement in 9/11: For starters, there are statements allegedly from OBL that are in total opposition: We have all heard of the ones in which he allegedly admitted playing a part - broadcast ad nauseam in the media in the immediate wake of the attacks. But what we...
To the original question - no, regardless of what he's done. Two provably impeachable acts have been (1) serial violations of his oath of office, and (2) perjury - in that he knew full well that he was going to break that oath, either by choice or by being forced to, or both.   Where there's a will, there's a way, and in DC 2000s there is no real will. Regardless of team color - red or blue - both sides are working for the same promoter, just as in any other spectator...
 Earlier, you said: "It’s a descriptive term for someone who supposes a coverup has occurred" - ie conspiracy theorist.  However, since the 1963 assassination of JFK, the term "conspiracy theorist" has been broadly cultivated to imply, in mainstream understanding, that anyone who postulates an alternative to what is promoted officially, to be crazy, wacko or tinfoil hatter. In other words "conspiracy theorist” ≣ imply “tin foil hatter” or “wacko”.  And, as I said in a...
 A little more specific please?  What "garbage" are you referring to?