or Connect

Posts by sammi jo

The pictures above look like conventional explosives. All bombs produce this kind of cloud in free air, as a result of rapid convection.   There's evidence that the US used tactical nukes in Afghanistan in 2001/2002: the area is so remote that small yield "bunker buster" devices could have been deployed without reportage - and even if it was reported, only the alternative media would carry it. In 2002, studies found extreme levels of radioactive isotopes (cesium,...
The "Lord High Priest" of AGW/climate change denier/skeptics, Wei-Hock "Willy" Soon, received more than $1.2 million from Exxon Mobil, Southern Company, the American Petroleum Institute and the Charles G. Koch Charitable Foundation, without disclosing the source of this money on at least 11 papers since 2008, as reported the New York Times. Every grant Dr. Soon has received since 2002 has been from oil or coal interests.   There is undoubtedly an overwhelmingly strong...
Did you read that article? Here are a few former "green" Republicans - and the impacts their efforts had in protecting the environment: Pres. Teddy Roosevelt quadrupled the acreage in national forests, invented the National Wildlife Refuge System, and proclaimed 18 national monuments. Rep. John Saylor (R, PA) - Instrumental in creating the Wilderness Act of 1964 and the Wild and Scenic Rivers Act of 1968. Pres. Nixon:  Creation of the Environmental Protection Agency,...
 The position of the Republican party, and conservatism in general used to be 180 degrees in opposition to today's stance. From the article here  Thoughts and impressions?
Let's hear it for the newest group to join the great climate change conspiracy:  the senior brass in the Pentagon. The Pentagon's shift is brought to us by Defense Sec. Chuck Hagel, a Republican who was a member of the Chevron board of directors.
 What exactly is the "Green Cartel"?  Who are its members? Where do they meet and plot their agenda? How did they acquire so much power to persuade? The first reference to this unfamiliar group I came across in a search engine was an article about Mexican lime farmers; the rest in the list were even more obscure. I guess you are talking about some shadowy sinister organization which has the financial and PR clout to take  on, and (hold to ransom) the mega-powerful fossil...
  As regards climate change, are you claiming that numerous government agencies, departments and panels, alongside independent organizations, (not just in the US, but from all around the globe) are all (secretly?) collaborating in a broad conspiracy theory to lie to the public, fudge scientific studies on such a huge scale, deliberately misinterpret data and publish fraudulent conclusions? If this giant overarching conspiracy exists, as claimed, then what is the motivation...
 That is true. Funny you say that, but the powers-that-be always hack up some similar "justification" for mass surveillance, illegal wiretapping and the like by inferring: "if you got nothing to hide, then what are you so worried about"? I guess such logic doesn't extend to the examination of those in positions of power - when it comes down to the "police inquiring into police corruption", or "the Mafia investigating the Genovese Family", and other conflict of interest...
 I wouldn't say a "Loose Change" vibe. I would go for a more authoritative source - someone who should really have some kind of clue. By that, I refer you to William Binney, former Technical Director of the National Security Agency, highly regarded in the agency as one of the finest analysts and code breakers in the NSA's history. On August 28, 2014, Binney signed the petition started by investigative group Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, which demands a full,...
 So, by disabling "Political Outsider", it becomes more likely that politically motivated material and commentary will infiltrate the rest of the forum?