or Connect

Posts by sammi jo

Originally Posted by SDW2001   I think it depends on to whom you're compared, and on specific issues.  You're definitely far left on foreign policy and national security. Economically, your hatred of all "corporate welfare" and support of need-based individual welfare puts you pretty far to the left.  I guess you're a centrist compared to, say, Hugo Chavez.  But Bernie Sanders?  Do you honestly think you're to his right?   IMHO, a long series of aggressive, meddlesome,...
 Well, not quite. For starters, I am not really a "leftist" - by a long shot. I embrace the concept of a market economy and I am no fan of big/intrusive government.  I do support welfare for those who need it most - as opposed to the current and ongoing corporate welfare gravy-train and big government subsidies for multinationals - which represents a large slice of the taxpayer burden. I am self employed and have had my own business for some years now. So, I guess my...
There is NO reference in the Q'ran to "martyrs getting 72 virgins". The whole thing is a myth, and is likely the result of some garbage "translation" of  an apocryphal Hadith that very likely was never said by the Prophet Muhammad. As in the "Satanic Verses," it is a falsehood and deception that has gained extraordinary traction in Western news media, but has been vouched for by only a fringe group of ignorant militants who falsely label themselves Muslim. Anyone who...
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer".  Frank Zappa.   Liberland isn't quite there yet.
  Oh come on. First you claim to be even-minded as regards Muslims and Islam, and then you post a video by David Horowitz of all people. He;s in the same league as Pamela Geller, Daniel Pipes, Bill Kristol etc - batshit crazy - way outside of mainstream opinion - well into nuthouse territory. Al Qaeda was a US creation in the first place - that's been common knowledge for a long time. Al Qaeda translates to "the database", a computer file listing all the recipients of...
 Considering that your main contribution to this board consists of anti-Muslim, anti-Islam (etc) vitriol, the above entry smells a bit like cognitive dissonance. 
2nd image, FBI compilation of terror attacks on US soil, 1980-2005   3rd image, terrorism in Australia - 1960-2009.   I am no fan of any big business religion. There's much about all of them that leaves a sour taste in my mouth, Islam very much included. But I do not share your burning hatred for the entire demographic, as you demonstrate with the most extraordinary regularity. Life's too short for that kind of stuff.
"I prayed for the first time in a very long time today. I explained to God that unless he wanted the Marxist-Islamic alliance and the certain Islamic takeover of Europe to completely annihilate European Christendom within the next hundred years he must ensure that the warriors fighting for the preservation of European Christendom prevail. He must ensure that I succeed with my mission and as such; contribute to inspire thousands of other revolutionary...
"Back in the early 80s, there were only two reasons to travel to Pakistan. Jihad or drugs. I think he went for the drugs and came back with jihad. (He did, after all, change his name to Barack Hussein Obama from  Barry Soetoro, upon his return from that trip)."   Pamela Geller   (!!)