or Connect

Posts by sammi jo

Nobody knows why. But to go to such lengths to avoid investigating the worst crime on US soil, in US history, is the complete opposite of what one would EXPECT a government to have done, that is, in the rational world, and secondly, if their account regarding the alleged perpetrators was anywhere near accurate,  representative of reality, or complete. In the rational world, one would also have *expected* heads to have rolled - by the hundred, perhaps court cases and...
This movie was taken in the days before the Clean Air Act of the 1950s, when London was a far more hazardous place to live, especially in the winter months. As a result of thousands of people being killed by from respiratory diseases from breathing toxic and particle-laden air, a bunch of commie-pinko-tree-hugger-hippie types rattled the fossil fuel industry and demanded some accountability for the deaths cause by their emissions with yet more of those damned big...
That is true.   However, to go to great lengths to brand an entire religion/demographic group/ethnic genotype - as has been very effectively accomplished, over a period of decades, by the most effective branding tools the planet has to offer (Hollywood, the US corporate media, and US government agencies) can  most certainly be regarded as a form of racism. And as racism has its roots firmly planted in hatred.........
Meanwhile, Sen. John McCain (R, AZ) has just demonstrated his support for al Qaeda, slipping into Syria to meet the AQ directed rebels. Friend or foe? Take your pick, according to whats politically expedient.
  I am no fan of any religion, including Islam ...I'll repeat it till I'm blue in the face, or when Hands can get over his/her obsession for hurling ad hominems. Hands, on the other hand (!) - alongside a few others in here who shall remain nameless (anyone recall Applenut from a few years ago as a classic example?), is driven by irrational hatred, tarring an entire demographic with the same brush, just like .... um, lets not go there.   How about some facts, people. Some...
  The word is "Patsy". If this same crime had been committed by a non-Muslim, it would have been a news story, but the term "terrorism" would not have entered the dialog, and the offender's religion would not have been an issue. Endless war, especially one with questionable motivations requires some means of maintaining the public disquiet. "Problem, reaction, solution". Synthetic terrorism is the solution...it works every time.   You know it.
Looks like MI5, the UK domestic intelligence service, had been trying to recruit this guy.   http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2330771/Woolwich-murder-suspect-offered-job-MI5-months-ago-claims-childhood-friend.html     *Michael Adebolajo was 'followed by MI5' after a trip to Kenya, claims friend *Murder suspect claimed MI5 wanted information about 'certain individuals' *Abu Nusaybah said security service was also bugging Adebolajo *'They won't leave...
Stolen elections are becoming de rigeur in the United States.   Watch Peter King (R, NY) here... while a little loosened from a few drinks at a White House garden party, *admitting* the fact!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dV67u370Pg   what a lowlifel. An election fixer as well as a terrorist funder.
Your response to the Afghanistan and Iraq wars is unrealistic and blinkered - clearly a product of the propaganda you absorb from the corporate media.   Sorry to disappoint you, but I do not subscribe to any of the "big business religions", be it Christianity, Islam or Judaism. The difference between you and I on this issue, is I do not support or condone terrorism and violence by any party. On the other hand, you appear to be a fervent supporter of state sponsored mass...
Hands - you've made your point - you hate Muslims; you don't need to keep repeating yourself. Perhaps you should have applied for a job with with either the Bush or Obama Administration to get your needs satisfied ... their senior policy makers are of the same Islamophobic mindset, and their actions have resulted in the equally violent deaths of 100s of THOUSANDS of innocent Muslim men women and children who have had their limbs blown off, guts spilled out and their...