or Connect

Posts by sammi jo

Your response to the Afghanistan and Iraq wars is unrealistic and blinkered - clearly a product of the propaganda you absorb from the corporate media.   Sorry to disappoint you, but I do not subscribe to any of the "big business religions", be it Christianity, Islam or Judaism. The difference between you and I on this issue, is I do not support or condone terrorism and violence by any party. On the other hand, you appear to be a fervent supporter of state sponsored mass...
Hands - you've made your point - you hate Muslims; you don't need to keep repeating yourself. Perhaps you should have applied for a job with with either the Bush or Obama Administration to get your needs satisfied ... their senior policy makers are of the same Islamophobic mindset, and their actions have resulted in the equally violent deaths of 100s of THOUSANDS of innocent Muslim men women and children who have had their limbs blown off, guts spilled out and their...
It is amazing that so many people are *still* locked into the phony Red vs. Blue (Republican vs. Democrat) rigged wrestling match. Each round, to the sound of the bell they come out and slug away at each other, providing a staged spectacle for those who enjoy a good "fight". It is not a genuine fight - they both answer to the same people i.e. the promoters of the match. On the political parallel, the two entrenched parties are like the two sides of the same coin...
  Of course. There are perception issues however, regardless of the inviolate nature of physical laws. For instance - when the findings of even multiple peer reviewed studies or analyses have implications that are too politically controversial or damaging to the status quo to be aired with fair and balanced reportage, even the laws of classical physics, as proven for centuries, are subject to being thrown onto the trash heap of tabloidism and mass psychological...
Plug "Obama stole 2012 election" into a search engine and you get a whole slew of articles. In this one, for an example, it includes the following information...which appears very peculiar:         Then, add that conservatives (ie Republicans) tend to be more committed re. voting than liberals, and something stinks here. Since electronic voting machines have become ubiquitous in much of the country, to take control of an election just requires an internet or direct...
  Thanks for the link, good balanced rational material. However, its not sexy media fodder, like a handful of leaked emails between frustrated climate scientists regarding the opinions of some of their lay critics.....
I have never made the claim, or supported the notion that no plane impacted the Pentagon (!). The same goes for the (absurd) claims that no planes went into the World Trade Center (!!). The origin of these insane, grossly speculative scenarios is most likely as an effective means of disseminating nonsense/disinfo in order to broadly discredit anyone who dares ask "the wrong" questions - in this case specifically 9/11 - by muddying the waters, poisoning the well, and...
  Infantile to third grade commentary, such as firing off the phrase "conspiracy theorist", or name-calling people every time the "precious", "angelic" government  is implicated in doing bad stuff, especially when ample proof and motivation is provided,  SHOULD ALSO NOT BE TOLERATED.    It maybe a sign of a decaying society, that government leadership would set up a "cognitive infiltration agency" targeting those who dare to question authority. Dissent is the essence of...
Oh...and the US gets in on the killing spree big time... this latest report from Brown University put the number of Muslims (vast majority being non-combatants) killed there in recent years as approaching a quarter of a million (225,000). That's equivalent to seventy-five (75) September 11 attacks, one every 6 weeks, in a series lasting 10 years or more.... all against the people of countries which DID NOT ATTACK THE UNITED STATES ON 9/11/2001. Other estimates range from...
  Islammi? You've already resorted to name-calling...   4th grade stuff. What's next.... down to pre-school level with "conspiracy theorist"?       In July 1995, in just one town (Srebrenica), the number of victims were "at least 8,000 Muslim men and boys". Sounds like a mass execution for sure.   Anyway, all the figures from that region's conflict are disputed, including ones you (and I) quoted from wikipedia.