or Connect

Posts by SixPenceRicher

Not sure where you work, but I consult with many different companies, large and small, and I see Apple products all the time. There is especially heavy concentration in (a) IT staff that have the ability to bring them in and support them, or (b) for companies that have a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) policy, which allows people to bring in personal-choice computers to perform their work. BYOD (also known as "mobility policy") is an important development for many companies...
This is a spectacular and bold architectural statement. There is no doubt it will present some challenges that have been highlighted above (e.g. sun, pigeon poop, dirt, etc), but those should be relatively easy issues to take care of with time and experience. If nothing else, people will simply come down to see this beautiful building and, hopefully, stop in to purchase some product. BTW, maintenance on a building like this: Let's say it costs $150,000 per year to...
Buh, buh, buh, but.. where is ANDROID?!
Bravo. This is long overdue. I'm not even an app developer, and I would/will donate to this cause.
It's one thing to troll for (badly needed) attention. It's another thing completely when people are losing their lives in a highly unfortunate incident and to make flippant jokes about the situation...
Then please explain why you felt compelled to state the following, and I quote:I found an article in 15 seconds, so there is no lack of information out there. I think we're all a tad confused about your motivations for making this statement.
Dude, seriously? There is this really cool thing called an "internet search engine" that can produce some pretty interesting results. For instance, I was able to dig up this customer list in less than 15 seconds:ClientsFoxconn makes consumer electronics for a number of well-known companies, including:Apple Inc. (United States)[19][5][20]Acer Inc. (Taiwan)Amazon.com (United States)Asus (Taiwan)Intel (United States)Cisco (United States)Hewlett-Packard (United...
Typical and expected troll behavior. With idiots like this hiding behind the shields of their monitors in cyberspace, is it any wonder that civil discourse has evaporated these days? Truly sad and unfortunate.
There are quite a few things holding AAPL down -- expiring options. From tradershuddle.com:Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL), the maker of iPads and iPhones, was falling 0.16% to $340 in pre-market. The stock faces resistance to the upside from its declining 50day moving average, currently at $342.69. The 50day resistance will likely be tested by the stock during the session, the level is key to be broken to the upside in order for the stock to start building momentum ahead of its...
Huh. If there is a correlation, I'm surprised. I would have expected Apple to issue some kind of statement to the effect of, "Hold off for a few days while we investigate..." vs. simply turning off the ability to submit/test. That said, if Lodsys is, in fact, found to be trolling, Thor's hammer will soon fall upon their head. And, it ain't gonna be pretty.