or Connect

Posts by JoshA

Am I the only one a bit confused here?   Last week El Capitan was released to the public for use, now another beta has been released? So far it's OK on my 6 yr old Mac, except for a minor display setup bug I ran into. 
Right on. Now if MS gave deals in their store, like a weekly free Office draw, they might pick up some business.Lets face it MS isn't retail knowledgable, they have lived very well for years off of business IT. In our major mall in Burnaby, BC, CDA the Apple store is located in a busy spot where most walk by.  It's very busy.Also there are many comfortable outside the Apple store, where many sit using the WiFi.The Apple store is off limits for me after mid afternoon when...
When I'm concentrating on a lovely Apple device, I'll admit I don't notice the stores interior. As long as the walls are clean and a modest color.
Apple users who fix and modify Apple's devices can certainly benefit from iFixit.  But iFixit;  that was very naughty of you to release info on an unreleased product. 
How about an App to record and display civilian drone strikes on unintended targets ? 
A few months ago I got a new iPhone 5c 16gb.  It has the non Al plastic case.Good gosh, another non Al case  iPhone coming to keep it company !  
Electric car ?    Well I'm sure it won't be a diesel ! If gas I'm interested, but electric cars don't fit my driving needs.
That 17 cents is worth a lot more in China.
Yes the UK and USA also hack, but they are friends.It's been well proven that China Gov is behind many hacks out of China.Don't avoid the truth, you could regret it !
Tim was likely there because China's hacking of the world's computers was a big part of the discussions.The very recent China hack of Apple's App development was a prime example. We are after China for being one of the biggest computer spying countries in the world.So it's all about improving your computer use ! What's your Apple SW problem;  my iOS8 iPhone and MacOS X  Mav 10.9 are running perfectly.