or Connect

Posts by JoshA

No surprise here that Apple didn't do it themselves. Obviously sapphire for iPhone screens was a failed technology.   What would they manufacture,  rings?What surprises me is setting up for large scale production before the technology was proven. 
Sorry Apple and other smart watch sellers. My $40 watch which shows daily distance walked is all the basic watch I need. No frequent charging needed. If I get lost, my iPhone is in my pocket.   For golf I have a Garmin specialized Golf GPS watch; daily charging needed for Golf  GPS use.    
> And while GreatFire.org has accused the Chinese government of being volved, some critics say the fact that users are > alerted of security warnings suggest attack is too easily detected for the government to have played a part.   Could this be caused by the Hong Kong democracy disturbers,  just wanting to make the China dictatorship look bad ?
I find it interesting and a bit strange, that a Russian security firm is often involved in the early discovery of malware ! ?
Yes, a sad fact of the Samsung bunch."How android weakens the Samsung and all other android phones"
How much did Samsung pay you to say they jointly with Apple designed the first iPhones ?OK if your a Samsung employee they pay you well.As for Samsung keeping Apple in the forefront of ARM tech, try again! ARM is not Samsung's design, they are just the manufacturer, following instructions from ARM and Apple. But that sure gave the Samsung phone division an in to Apple's next phones; no one in their right mind would believe that the Samsung phone div didn't get tips from...
I'm sure Samsung would love to produce a leading edge iPhone CPU for Apple, but why would Apple go back to the company which has been so abusive to Apple? Then again Samsung may be playing nice guy to Apple, just to get back into the iPhone info links. Whatever I'm sure Apple will keep enough info from Samsung to limit their copying until at least a few months after a new iPhone model is available.
As soon as I saw a bendgate demo on TV, my suspicions were aroused to a targeted scam.Since the iPhone 6 is slightly worse than the 6+ for bending, the larger screen 6+ was the preferred target. Now what company would be very upset that Apple has come out with a large screen phone? Well of course, it's an obvious conclusion.  I hope they paid those iPhone benders well, they needed very strong hands !
But in my case it's an iPhone 6+, instead of an iPhone 6 plus an iPad Mini.If your GP figures are correct I guess Apple should still be happy with me.
Little respect for analyst predictions here, particularly for BMO. When I had a brokerage account at BMO they continually wanted me to dump my very risky Apple stocks, a very dumb suggestion which would have cost me lots of money. But they have hit on one thing right, the iPhone6+ will reduce sales of the iPad Mini, but by how much is just a big guess!