or Connect

Posts by JoshA

The bloody thieves.  Yes a very light penalty, they deserve to pay much more for dipping into customers pockets. 
Right on, Samsung terribly lacks creativity.They have been fairly successful copying Apple's products,   but have come out with a few ideas on their own, which they soon drop.After Apple got after Samsung for their obvious copying, Samsung have been sadly lacking in their designs.
You got it. Google will look at everything you do on your phone.Enjoy the deals advertisers throw at you !
Yes it sounds like a good deal, as long as you don't value your privacy.But please don't ask Apple to get into the spying for advertisers business.
There is a secret Google spyware App on the android.Google has this fight on permanent record !
Upgrading to Yos can be a significant performance hit for those with older C2D Macs. If the user has to enter their password for this malware to get control, I see little problem for many users, including us.
It's time you had a great watch, like one which spell checks as well as doing other positive functions you could use !
I'm against it in general because it only makes sense where a delivery needs to be made to a very difficult location, with no road access. I haven't seen any Amazon qualification as to where they plan to fly, so I'm against it.Because of spying I decided some time previous, if a drone flies low over my property out comes my powerful slingshot.Here we've already had a problem with drones spying on high rise apartments. A few lost their drone life with a well thrown towel...
This situation will make Americans afraid of themselves.Please we don't need another Middle East situation, of religious warfare !
Well the Samsung visual copies of the Apple  iPhone caught your eye as well !I'm wondering if that is better advertising for Apple, rather than for Samsung.