or Connect

Posts by JoshA

Come on now, you can't expect Google to give details on how they spy !
Really??? Our iPad2 with BT keyboard serves our laptop needs just fine. For more serious Mac'n   it's a new $599 mini, with oldies 22" LCD, KB and mouse. What's the problem with this?
I totally agree with you that the market will determine what size suits them.I know a few who need a larger screen because of poor close vision, thay will be happy. A larger iPhone screen interests me, but fortunately I have very good close vision and I love the iOS 7 & App capability to change text sizes.But if the price is significantly higher for a 4.5" vs 4" iPhone; I would go for the smaller screen.
Whatever FaceBook does, I'm sure it's to better keep track of your personal activities. The best response to this is to delete everything Facebook and hope they don't bug you to answer your "friends" who want to talk with you.
Nope Mr Google, you're not getting into my personal pictures. I ran into you when looking at a Sony TV device, so I  passed on it. My Mr Google you're popping up everywhere, but I'll definitely avoid buying anything you have your spying eye into.That may even mean I avoid buying certain cars or car models, if you are looking at me from them.Having you spying on my Internet use, is more than enough of you!
I thought I was seeing mostly the  iPhone 5C, in inquiring of the owners I found many 5S users were putting a colored plastic case around it. I'm not surprised the switching android users picked mostly the 5C; they are much more sensitive to the downpayment, they obviously don't look at the bigger picture.  I wouldn't recommend the 4S to anyone, it has too little available memory, only about 1GB. I'm using my still excellent 3+yr old  iPhone 4 on iOS7.  Works great, within...
How did "selling off" IBM get so high?
Apple has a very big volume of their latest iPhone, plus reasonable volume of the previous generation.Apple's latest lovely iOS7 is easily installable on all iPhones back to my over 3 yr old iPhone4, which runs very well with it. Google doesn't make money on all the android phones, they give away their OS and they make lots of $s on the spying it does for them. I can just imagine the HUGE data base of info Google has on all the android users they extract personal info...
Yes to the Right!Oh you forgot BIG GM as a vehicle seller, who are in the news a lot.Yes they install crappy ignition locks, but they say their latest cars are the best ever.How often have I heard that from the car company which mainly thinks volume!  
I feel sorry for those, likely new to the iPhone, users who go for an 8GB iPhone. It's far too little memory for iOS7. Looking at the 8GB iPhone4S at the Apple retail store, I see about 1GB left for user Apps and data. Apple; this is not the way to gain happy iPhone users. BTW my 16GB iPhone 4 runs very well with iOS7, which I like, but I had to delete quite a few files to upgrade from iOS5 to iOS7.