or Connect

Posts by JoshA

I'm hoping this is as close that Apple gets to the Apple car rumor. Very interesting that increasingly cars support both Google Android and Apple Carplay.I'm one who would want anything Google turned off in my car, or I'd not buy that car. No way I'd want the Google spy watching and listening to all my car activities!   
I couldn't agree more.Initially ads on iOS were just a narrow ribbon at the screen bottom, not causing a big problem. But recently ads have been taking over my screen. such that I shut off my iDevicesfor the rest of the day, Fortunately on my Macs, the most ads are much more limited and I'm left with time to read my source. Apple has to get involved with this excessive ad problem else their iOS device sales will go down significantly !
Canada plans to bring in 25,000 Syrian migrants in the next month or so.Canadian's were very concerned that ISIS fighters may come in with them. Wisely Canada has decided to limit this large number of migrants in so short a time period; to women, children and families.
I suggest you be careful whose property you fly over.I'm sure there are others who also have their slingshot at the ready ! 
ISIS must love Trump;  he supports their "approach"  to non Muslims.
I'm surprised so many iPhone5Cs were sold, but I expect many were the almost useless 8GB.In July I finally upgraded my 4.5 yr old iPhone 4, which still performs very well with about 50% of original battery life.The App limitations of iOS7 got me to move on.My choice for my next iPhone was the 6, but at C$900+  and the dealer having a clear out 16gb iPhone5C at C$400 did it.At the same time my carrier was selling the 8gb iPhone5C at C$460.My  5C still had iOS7.0 on it and...
Here Bing is a bad joke.     Behind my house is a 100 ft deep ravine about 1/2 mile long.Early surveys positioned our city roads in a regular pattern regardless of the terrain.There are early mapped roads behind my house, which will NEVER be built because it is now protected parkland.Bing routes people down these undeveloped roads into the ravine.In the early years of personal GPS occasionally cars driving down our street would stop if we were mowing the lawn and ask why...
It's my understanding a self driving car won't help them keep their driving license.A fully capable passed driver is always necessary behind the wheel,  for some situations and just in case.So if they can't drive, it's another driver or public transportation. I'm definitely  a senior, but fortunately still very capable.Here we have to have our eyes and reflexes checked every few years once we have reached 80 yrs.If we are questionable a full driving test is required. If it...
Self driving cars are currently a dangerous joke.  I hope I never have to drive near them on city roads.Maybe on major highways they will by passable.There is so much they can't do, maybe never!  Like navigate confusing lane markings at intersections or over snow.     What we need right now is anti collision devices on all new cars. Like front end collision warnings with brake assist.
I've had Google Maps take me to the wrong location too, even up dead end roads on the wrong side of a restricted access highway.I've seen warnings at hotels on the I5 in Wa state, saying "don't use Google to find us!".