or Connect

Posts by JoshA

In this house two Minis  have been our  main computer, starting at the G4 and now at the C2D 2.0 model.We aren't SW developers, nor do we play action games.Our Macs do our general computing, Office docs Web browsing, Email, photos and the occasional movie.An iMac or MacBook aren't in our current plans, we  have tablets and new upgraded Mini is being waited for.The Mini is currently small enough for us,  just sits beside the display. So Apple lets have the upgraded Mini, ...
Google and NSA would support you on this.Lovely more personal info they say !!!
I'm sure that's part of it,   also their latest spying functions will be in this new App. My iPhone shall stay clean of such prying eyes !
As for selecting my room on my iPhone, fine with me. But as for opening the room door using my iPhone, I prefer a pass on that one. I like those room cards !
Would that mean the iWatch would have no numbers or letters on the display?
I'll bet he changes his tune if his company is involved.
Oh my, Apple didn't meet the outside Apple market guesses on their business. Yes, that should be doom and gloom! But I'm very happy, the iPhone, Mac and even the iPad sales surprised me at their strength. Personally I know PC users who got an iPhone, then an iPad, then recently a Mac. They've become total switchers; sorry MS, BB, SS and the others! Now we know how off the mark the market insiders are. Avoid them and make your own investment decisions, else you will lose...
Sadly I discovered that Apple with iOS7 assists Google to spy. By chance I noticed my Google Gmail settings had the capability to share several of my files with Google.Also  the settings were on so this could occur without me knowing.My 2 other Email settings could do the same with less files, but that was turned off by default. A few weeks ago I mentioned this to an Apple retail store employee.  He immediately looked at his iPhone Email settings and was shocked (to put it...
How to screw Apple and iOS; Apple just creates iOS for any cheap phone out there.So you don't realize the superior top level hardware quality of Apple's devices. Well my regularly  used 3.5 yr old iPhone4, still on the original battery,  tells me much about Apple's level 10+ hardware quality.
Yes Google is being a bully, for purely selfish reasons of having all android devices on the same page.But Samsung is obviously of being held back by Google and not being able to go ahead of other androids. This doesn't surprise me, Samsung want to go at their pace, not being held back by Google. Of course Google is upset because they lose spying capability, if Samsung does their own thing. It's time these biggies went their own ways.