or Connect

Posts by JoshA

Another jealous loser trying to extract excess money from the winner.  Unfortunately there are some courts and lawyers which live high taking on such ridiculous cases. 
Apple producing an EV is as way out a rumor as when Apple was going to produce a TV.  The Apple/TV was the product.   I'm sure Apple realizes the excellent Tesla EV is mainly a rich man's toy.  But how many Tesla EVs do they need for their collection ?   No real money in that business.   Apple producing some advanced control for EVs, possibly.   But hopefully it's not a self driving EV which scares most drivers.
I wonder what a graph of bicycles vs electric cars would look like ?
I love to hear this.  It reminds how ugly stupid my BMO/NB brokerage was to frequently try to get me to dump my Apple shares. Finally they dumped me for not following their stupid selfish suggestions on what to buy.    But most investors know that big bank brokerages are only thinking of themselves. Unfortunately too many national brokerages have been taken over by the big banks. They keep saying they'll take care of our wealth, sure they will to fatten their...
The health watch concerned me too.  I'm sure lawyers were waiting for it to give them an other income opportunity. Good decision Apple, let Samsung get into that sink hole !
Me too, I've seen no problems discovering the Apps I want and need. First I've heard of pinterest.   It's certainly a large App.Could it be this social site benefits from the Apps installed  via them ??? 
I hope she doesn't mind wearing a watch which spies on her every move.If she's into being social online, I'm sure she won't mind. 
Yes android is winning the spyware war;it's making Google rich by passing on info on all you do on your android device.
The current Tesla is a rich person's feel good about green car.Far too expensive for city driving and useless for distance (100+miles) highway driving.Perhaps Apple is interested in building devices to entertain Tesla drivers while they are waiting for a charge.