or Connect

Posts by JoshA

Now I'm wondering where Apple unloads these iPhone trade ins. They could be a real deal for my iPhone 4 upgrade.
Yes doomed to succeed with people who think for themselves.A sigh for Windoz, it's just selling to those who don't know any better !
China is right on, Apps that want your location are a privacy invasion. Most of those Apps don't need that location info.It's become a pain continually refusing App requests for my location. Some Apps I delete rather than turn on location for them.
Nope, nothing wrong with my network connections.Same slowness on both my home WiFi and the 3G celluar network after midnight when it's best.I'm getting a measured 5.4mbps on 6mbps adsl.I haven't purchased an App recently for  compare.  Perhaps it's just that Apple is selling too many Apps.
So all these downloads is likely why I've been finding App downloads painfully slow lately. Could it be that's because my recent App downloads were for FREE Apps ?  A few times it was so slow I've discontinued my attempt at getting an App.
So you're saying iOS Apps will support their function forever !Darn those iPhone Apps I can't upgrade, to say nothing of my now useless ClarisWorks files.
They keep referring to the Samsung suppliers in China. What about Samsung products manufactured in North Korea? Oh yes, no one can get to see that facility !
Yes, the iPhone 5 isn't a currently sold iPhone. These are returns.  The 5C now has the 5 inside a plastic case.Nope I expect a returned 5 may get you a 5C.Unfortunately the bottom end after the iPhone6 comes out, will likely be a very storage limited (useless) 8GB iPhone 5C.TouchID is nice, but not necessary for me. The logon password is adaquate for my iPhone, which doesn't contain any sensitive data. IMO it's a great deal, if you don't mind a used iPhone. The deal...
Well I wonder why Samsung is going downhill? Could it be: -Less parts sales to Apple? -Less copying of Apple's latest designs?   -Possible customers waiting to see Apple's iPhone6?   (me too) -Customers no longer wanting a Google Android SPYWARE OS?   -Poor quality?
I'm with you; my current iPhone4 at 3.5 yrs of age and original battery,  is still doing the job very well on a $30/m prepaid plan.Only  the occasional slowness because of iOS7,  which has some lovely functional upgrades that more than make up for the occasional slowness.If my iPhone4 still works well, when I'm attracted to a new iPhone model (could happen with the iPhone6) I'll give my current iPhone4 to some family member.Then I'll buy from Apple an unlocked iPhone? and...