or Connect

Posts by JoshA

Could it be that it's range is only determined by the tether length ?It has a very short flight time;  at first I thought the power goes through the tether from a large battery. So now we have a drone which is dangerous for the operator. Imagine the tether touching a power line ! 
Not just Samsung have a list of names, but also Google. Google is sure to be with Samsung on this.  After all Google has been losing android  spy information  when the user choses  Apple's iPhone.
You are interested in Google's android spyware ?   
I'm sure Apple has this as a significant consideration.For Samsung to get control of Apple's parts, could be very negative to Apple's business.I feel it would be best to use Samsung for older model devices, where knowledge of same would least affect Apple.
Many thx for the excellent description of this problem.  What you say sounds very logical, except it's obvious Apple is trying to sneak around this problem.I was planning to purchase the new  MacBook 12" retina, but now will wait out this problem to a satisfactory resolution.
 Your comment on 4k being a lower image quality reminds me of a few 4k TV store demos I've looked at.Most 4k TVs have shown a very good picture, but some have been terrible.  I suspect the very good images were of 4k source, while the poor ones were of regular HD source,
 Here for many years, model airplanes in urban areas can only be flown in specific areas, which are safe for them.Obviously the same rules need to apply to drones.
OMG there are drone wars up there!     I appreciate your info, but it upsets me.Too bad, that makes it so difficult for those using drones for a useful purpose.Now what will our authorities do?   Here they can't even control drones getting near our airport.
Here in Canada there are drone flying rules, which are quite strict in urban areas. There have been a number of near misses by our airport, those drones were in serious violation of the rules.   There have also been several situations of drones spying into high rise apartments. A towel took down one of those drones. If one spies on my backyard and house, my slingshot is at the ready.
Yes this is a long time coming for the IBMers who wisely switched to Apple many years ago.  I personally know some who did long before (10yrs) MS Windows finally gave MacOS some competition. Now I'm wondering how many MS employees hide a Mac at home ?