or Connect

Posts by JoshA

Yes how right you are.They will be equal prices to Apple's iPhone6 initially,  then surprisingly soon their down payment on a carrier plan will drop very fast.Good for Samsung though, they need to copy the best in an attempt to recover from their very low and fast dropping profits.
Here in Canada the regular TV providers, cable and DSL, are still holding prices too high. They also sell online movies. Our Gov regulator is attempting to introduce a basic TV entry price ($25 ?) plus additional channels priced individually. This could increase prices for many. Currently the cable provider charges about $65 / mth for basic HD TV plus a base level of additional HD channels. Netflix plus another movie channel are available on my Sony TV, from wired or...
Yes Google knows that iOS users have a higher income and do online shopping more than android users.I see this in observing my friends who use each platform;    iOS users are more active at online shopping.
I'm not a gun person either, but my slingshot (normally used to chase crows) is at the ready.
I hope all this Apple car talk is as (in)accurate as all that erroneous rumor talk of Apple building a TV !   Perhaps it's simply an Apple control box,   for that impractical Tesla over $100k electric car, to add to  the car collections of the overly rich.
My Pismo also works almost 100% on Tiger 10.4 .But it's WiFi B is starting to be a limitation or a connection problem.
This KB size and design looks very similar to the Logitech iPad2 case with KB I purchased a few years ago on 50% off clearout sale. Ours works great, with amazing battery time.
 The ass is you for not skiing safely.
I totally agree, hearing is necessary for safe skiing and boarding.It would be passable  if only used on the lift, but should be banned while on the slopes.
Banks don't take the fraud hit on them.Banks simply pass the loss on to their customers, thru less interest and higher credit card costs.Banks control the money flow. If banks  screw up badly they cry to the Gov for money (from the taxpayers) to bail them out.