or Connect

Posts by JoshA

Yes to the Right!Oh you forgot BIG GM as a vehicle seller, who are in the news a lot.Yes they install crappy ignition locks, but they say their latest cars are the best ever.How often have I heard that from the car company which mainly thinks volume!  
I feel sorry for those, likely new to the iPhone, users who go for an 8GB iPhone. It's far too little memory for iOS7. Looking at the 8GB iPhone4S at the Apple retail store, I see about 1GB left for user Apps and data. Apple; this is not the way to gain happy iPhone users. BTW my 16GB iPhone 4 runs very well with iOS7, which I like, but I had to delete quite a few files to upgrade from iOS5 to iOS7.
 Google should give cloud storage away; for you giving them the opportunity of scanning your files.
With the prediction of a 5.7" display this rumor lost all credibility for me. This is just TRASH TALK !!!
A few months ago I upgraded my iPhone 4 from iOS 5 to iOS 7.,  then more recently updated it to iOS 7.0.6.It's definitely faster than on iOS5, plus  more overall speed because of the improved iOS interface.Most of the time I use WiFi, my carrier's 3G speed is only good after midnight.  Their daytime 3G speed started dropping rapidly about 2.5 years back, obviously too many phones using it.My iPhone 4 does the job very well for me, mainly basic investment info and news. It...
Only a few months ago I upgraded my iPhone4 from iOS5 to iOS 7.  I was targeting iOS6, but while I was reorganizing my iPhone apps and data to get enough space, iOS 6 became unavailable. So a few months ago I cautiously installed iOS 7 and was pleasantly surprised.  I had tried it out several times at our local Apple retail store, so I knew where I was going.My first surprise was it wasn't slow, in fact faster than iOS 5, particularly when I did a fair evaluation of total...
I'm glad you're not my dumb ass  big bank broker.They totally missed the big Apple stock price rise, they still are MS Windows hooked and think Apple is just a shot in the dark.  So they repeatedly recommended I dump my Apple shares at a much lower price than the recent price. My big bank broker wouldn't even understand what that android Rat is.My android friends don't even hear this Rat news, they hardly are on the net. In fact one friend android user doesn't even know...
I'm surprised RS continued reasonably successful as long as they did. The electronics market has changed, the DIY repair market is gone. I still used RS a bit for cables plus nuts and bolts, but now there are several other big and little PC shops here where I can get PC components at a lower price. So goodbye RS, it was nice knowing you for a long time.
I'm surprised RS continued reasonably successful as long as they did. The electronics market has changed, the DIY repair market is gone. I still used RS a bit for cables plus nuts and bolts, but now there are several other big and little PC shops here where I can get PC components at a lower price. So goodbye RS, it was nice knowing you for a long time.
Yet Apple provides Google nice links to iPhone iOS7 Gmail users Contacts, Calendar and Notes. This keeps Goodle happy !