or Connect

Posts by JoshA

I'm glad you're not my dumb ass  big bank broker.They totally missed the big Apple stock price rise, they still are MS Windows hooked and think Apple is just a shot in the dark.  So they repeatedly recommended I dump my Apple shares at a much lower price than the recent price. My big bank broker wouldn't even understand what that android Rat is.My android friends don't even hear this Rat news, they hardly are on the net. In fact one friend android user doesn't even know...
I'm surprised RS continued reasonably successful as long as they did. The electronics market has changed, the DIY repair market is gone. I still used RS a bit for cables plus nuts and bolts, but now there are several other big and little PC shops here where I can get PC components at a lower price. So goodbye RS, it was nice knowing you for a long time.
I'm surprised RS continued reasonably successful as long as they did. The electronics market has changed, the DIY repair market is gone. I still used RS a bit for cables plus nuts and bolts, but now there are several other big and little PC shops here where I can get PC components at a lower price. So goodbye RS, it was nice knowing you for a long time.
Yet Apple provides Google nice links to iPhone iOS7 Gmail users Contacts, Calendar and Notes. This keeps Goodle happy !
Just to drive your car to your destination? Sorry, I'll pass on this one! BTW I now own a 10.5 yr old lovely USA sports sedan, plus an iPhone, but I have no intention of combining them in this car or any later car I may purchase!
Here in BC, Canada we have a no talk and text rule. I agree with it, but have wondered about looking at my iPhone's route Map. Not surprisingly many ignore this rule and accidents caused by phone use are high. Even those not phoning while driving are affected, because they become frustrated by the poor driving of those on their phone. So I pull over to the side of the road to look at the map and occasionally have looked at it while stopped in traffic, but never while...
Good point, the carriers speeds are none of their business.Unless of course they are spying on your other mobile activities.Google knows  this info from their android phone spying, that info should be adequate for the overstaffed spying Gov.
You're not missing anything, I expect it's mainly Gov  spyware.      Just use SpeedTest.net .
Interesting points.  An inside job to create and passover this bug is certainly a possibility. BTW anyone going from very profitable Apple to welfare company Telsa must have had a grudge against Apple.
What makes you think your Email  was compromised on or because of the iPhone?I suggest you look into your Email provider. BTW all Gmail is compromised by Google, they don't respect anyones privacy.