or Connect

Posts by JoshA

It's plain and simple; Apple must follow the laws and rules of of any country they do business in.
Plus WSJ is very negative on Apple.What a Shitty Journal...
You've got it, just as Apple doesn't confirm rumors before an announcement.Obviously it's coming soon!AAPL may break 600 before the new year !
 Good for you mentioning that Euro conversion. I was going to, plus add on the tax as well.
I agree, I'm not dumb enough to hand Google my CR CD info on a platter.What amazes me is many people will use this latest Google spy tool.
I agree, $600+ is within reach.Yes, I own a few AAPL shares.Yes, I'm often wrong.  When I sell APPL it goes up significantly, so I'm not influencing the market one bit.
Sad for Blackberry, but Good for Apple.BB recently announced they are giving up the consumer market, which they failed in, for the secured business market.BB should look out the window, their business market has been taken from them. Not Good for BB!
Thx for letting me know the iPhone4 is included in 7.1 supported  iDevices.I was about to upgrade it to iOS7, now I'll wait a bit longer.
Here Samsung's more recent smart phones are selling discounted. Samsung buyers are simply attracted to cheap, with little or no down payment. Even 3+ yr older Samsung smart phones are still being pushed. My 3 yr iPhone4 contract ends in Jan, my carrier has offered me a Samsung phone now (early no penalty) with nothing down, in fact they will pay me $25 to take it!
I would NEVER want my house to be declared historical, nor would I buy such a house. In effect you are trapped in a museum house, which is almost unsalable.