or Connect

Posts by JoshA

France is actually increasing the cost of developing it's culture,   by increasing the cost of devices which "modern up to date"  French people would use to advance French culture. In effect France is restricting the advancement of their culture. 
  Not me with  their admitted connection to Facebook and Twitter. That drives me and my personal data FAR AWAY!  
It has become common knowledge that many of the Samsung fans online are paid by Samsung. Samsung even admits it ! http://www.techspot.com/news/52274-samsung-admits-to-posting-fake-user-reviews-on-the-web.html
If the Wall Street mouths took over the running of Apple, Apple would be a financial cripple within 12 months. But I guess they are paid to attract attention to themselves, whereas Apple pays their employees to create and sell first class products at a profit.
Why would any journalist give this non news crap story even one line to waste our time? I can only assume it's a lack of intelligence!
TIP: As Jobs said judge Apple on the results. The market insiders will always play market games for selfish reasons.Many of the negative rumors on Apple are both funny and sad for those generating them.IMO Apple is now a buy, I bought more Apple today.Sell high and buy low!
Ah yes, now lower Apple iPhone sales because of this! What are the hedge funds paying for these negative to Apple stories. So sad and stupid that Apple Insider publishes Apple Outsider stories!
Perhaps  ACLU would be smarter if  they considered the fact that android itself is Malware- it's Google's spyware. No amount of android updating will get around this, android is built to be spyware !    
Google's SW is spyware. They are much less obvious in their activities than others. They collect info on you for their advertisers, who may send you spam Emails.
That's so true;  because obviously most android users are bottom end users.