or Connect

Posts by JoshA

Yes that kicked Jobs out and started Apple's downturn.  Thank goodness Jobs returned and saved Apple.   As for this cocky hedge fund, they are greedy rich man's funds which would destroy a company for their profit. Many companies have been crippled by hedge funds greedy financial games, some have survived to live again.  Last year a CDN phone company was attacked by a NYC hedge fund, over their two classes of shares. Fortunately the phone company won that attack  and the...
Yes and Apple saw the competition's weakness, so swept them under the carpet.
Me too. Anyone want a BB Playbook I've had more than enough of?  I thought with the latest BB SW updates, at least it's net browser would be passable.  No it isn't, dam it!   No significant improvements in the BB PB's backwards  software.
Time for a newer even more advanced model. But then the competition(?)  will throw up their hands in frustration.
Very good observation. That's my conclusion as well;  the old Apple Java still around. Now they say the web site source of this hacking has been found.   Now to hack it into doing nothing !
Isn't it amazing how much money "free" spyware can make! So now we may have a (free) spyware retail store.
Where have you been? Why do you think Google bothers to give software away? OK you don't think !  Enjoy the spyware.
This is not a flaw and not surprising. After all everything Google does is Spyware!  
Too bad MS, this Windows thingie would have been popular before tablets. Sure you'll sell some, to those who must have Windows.  Like It shops afraid of leaving Windows.    I'm afraid I wouldn't even want one as a gift for my computer museum.  
If a client can bog down a server so badly, it indicates a serious server weakness. DOS hackers must be listening to this one. So Apple has been asked by MS to help!    I'm sure Apple can give MS good advise on a fix.