or Connect

Posts by JoshA

At  a quick glance of this article heading, I thought why is Apple protecting the HeathKit name ? 
No concern here for the 5.x iPhone. My hope is that the 4.7 isn't too clumsy after 3.5 years using my 3.5" iPhone4 . But I'm concerned enough that I started looking on CL for a top condition Unlocked iPhone5. Very interesting price variations!
 Strange that you don't like iOS7 and say it is troublesome, yet I love it on my oldie iPhone4. I missed iOS6, going directly from iOS5 to iOS7. Yes, just occasionally iOS7 is a bit slow, but many other user interface improvements more than make up for that. I'll admit to one problem only; the App Store App is extremely slow starting an App download. I suspect a bug is causing this.As for Android, ugh I'm too private to use a spyware phone.
We are in that niche Mini audience. Apple has nothing else which meets our needs as a desktop.I'm holding off purchasing used 2012 I7 Mini for now, but if nothing comes from Apple in a week or so, I'll go used I7.It's about the price of a new I5.
OMG no more GM! I was a GM vehicle user, but left GM several decades back for Chrysler. I still look at GM cars at the auto shows and occasionally get a GM rental; what crap !Chrysler got screwed for their money by Daimler/Mercedes then a NY hedge fund,being left with no money and no car designers.We still have 11 and 13 yr old Chrysler cars, fortunately running very well. We are still driving them hoping Chrysler comes out with a car that suits our needs, but...
This makes sense. No need to jail break android phones to install their nasty terrorism Apps. They probably damage many phones, cheap androids meet their simple tasks.
That also seems to be the case with some other Korean companies.-I ran into it trying to get support for my Samsung LCD, finally just after the 3 yr guarantee it went downhill quickly.-A Korean car company refused to send out recall notices for an incorrect piston ring part.I'm passing on both Samsung and that Korean car company.
In this house two Minis  have been our  main computer, starting at the G4 and now at the C2D 2.0 model.We aren't SW developers, nor do we play action games.Our Macs do our general computing, Office docs Web browsing, Email, photos and the occasional movie.An iMac or MacBook aren't in our current plans, we  have tablets and new upgraded Mini is being waited for.The Mini is currently small enough for us,  just sits beside the display. So Apple lets have the upgraded Mini, ...
Google and NSA would support you on this.Lovely more personal info they say !!!
I'm sure that's part of it,   also their latest spying functions will be in this new App. My iPhone shall stay clean of such prying eyes !