or Connect

Posts by JoshA

I hope the lock on that bank vault is disabled !!!  
You've got to be kidding !No lot  (alone)  along there is worth less than $4+ million.  IMO opinion CP Rail should give that property back to the Gov, who gave it to them for a rail line they now no longer use.
Although many brokerage analysts don't understand Apple's products, particularly the Mac line; lets face it their main objective is to get the market prices bouncing up and down.   Then there will be more trading and commissions in their pockets. My solution for years, which has made me a good income, is to either ignore the analysts or be a contrarian investor.
 Although some European cars interest me and are great highway driving cars, they have a problem in their lack of full sized spare capability.  Run flats and compact spares are not suitable for our long distance highway driving, particularly after prime time and on week ends when there is no tire service available.  OK for urban driving only, where their great highway capability is not used. Regarding spare tires, many cars are now being  delivered with patch kits, which...
I recently rented a Malibu for two weeks. It's dash sure looked like the one shown,   but the center panel display looked very different and messy.  Must be MS's !
ElCap sounds great, a cleaned up Yos.  We have two Macs we'd like to update to it. Yes. my only concern is does it support the Mav Macs?Wouldn't make sense not to, but you never know there could be some newer hardware function ElCap needs.
Well now, Cook is really cooking on the privacy subject. Even took a knock at Google;  well now.   I'm hoping some friends who think I'm silly for my comments on spying by Google and Facebook, etc.;      will soon understand the privacy threat the Internet is. OMG Google is attempting have all our household electrics connected to them via the Net.   "Android Inside" gives them away, it's becoming a function in many smart TVs.       I expect they will soon hide the...
The bloody thieves.  Yes a very light penalty, they deserve to pay much more for dipping into customers pockets. 
Right on, Samsung terribly lacks creativity.They have been fairly successful copying Apple's products,   but have come out with a few ideas on their own, which they soon drop.After Apple got after Samsung for their obvious copying, Samsung have been sadly lacking in their designs.