or Connect

Posts by JoshA

More batteries, plus an iPhone.No thx, I'll stay with the very reliable key !
Yes I'm sure Samsung bid low to get back into being an Apple supplier.At least they can't copy iOS before it's loaded !
Yes, also this may keep China's attention away from the USA iCloud data base.
This sounds like something cooked up by the lawyers out of work, because of the drop in legal activity against Samsung.
When android is in power saving mode, it makes silent  FinSpy spyware calls of voices the mike picks up. http://appleinsider.com/articles/14/08/11/surveillance-leak-shows-spyware-loves-android-but-cant-infect-iphonesSurveillance leak shows spyware loves Android, but can't infect Apple's iPhones without jailbreakBy Daniel Eran DilgerSecret documents that anonymously leaked from global surveillance firm Gamma Group detail broad powers to spy on Android users via its FinSpy...
Quote:Samsung simply has the Korean strong minded bash them culture. Also they aren't as creative as we are.Apple has put the squeeze on their iPhone copying, now they are hitting the iPhone users.I'm one iPhone user who is insulted by their bash them approach, so it actually drives me away from Samsung.I'll not give in to their intimidate them approach. With regard to charging, I know from experience my iPhone charge lasts longer than the Samsung, for similar use.The many...
I'm wondering what new iPhone model was priced ar $200 to $400 ? Also those cheapie android less that $200  phones are certainly primitive.   What would be interesting would be a comparison of the iPhone iOS7 competitive  phones,   which would improve the BB and Win figures significantly. Lumping the bottom end old model android cheapie phones in with iOS7 level phones makes this survey useless !
The screen protector I installed on my iPhone 4, when I got it 3.5 yrs back, does a good job of taming reflections.
When I installed iOS7 on my iPhone 4 and adjusted the background color,   suddenly I could see it fairly well in bright summer sunshine.
The surface's  problem is Windows, that pos   MS OS which just won't go away !