or Connect

Posts by JoshA

Also, that it requires iOS 6 to run. 
About time Apple got some credit for their environmental pushing in China.  
We also keep our Macs for a very long time. When we no longer need them they are no longer saleable. My yr2000 Pismo PB still has a few uses for us, I have 3 batteries which are still holding in for 45 minutes each.  I may buy one more new battery for it.  A 3 yr old Netbook is currently our main travel computer, it's a snap to change it's battery. A laptop not having an easily replaceable battery is as unacceptable for us, as a car without a full sized spare.
Good  point, that Judge must have tried them both enough to see the huge difference. Then Judge bought an iPad, so Apple won again!
Exactly correct. Unfortunately the market manipulators seem to get too much control over Apple's stock. Perhaps they are the only ones buying and selling in volume.
That difference also applies to the Samsung store in our mall. It's in the Malls most visible location, but is very quiet. I help it by trying out Samsung's new phones and tablets. It has TVs too, perhaps many think it is just another TV store.   Within sight of the Samsung store is Microsoft's Surface shop in the hall. This was open last fall up to Xmas, then closed. Recently reopened.   Occasionally a few possible customers are there.
Oh my, yes Google maps is a mess. Far to difficult to read  when you are driving.
Because strong competition, particularly  from competing spies,  they don't need. Fight away spies, you have lots of advertiser cash to waste.
Yes all the better for Google to see all you are doing. It seems with FaceBook becoming more aggressive at Spyware, Google is awakened and more aggressive as well !   May they both get flooded out with mostly  fake info. 
On iOS iPhone: For my use, Apple Maps is more accurate than Google Maps.  I frequently ran into serious Google Maps errors, so I  now seldom use GM for map location. Now I only use Google Maps when I occasionally need a street view!