or Connect

Posts by JoshA

The NYT is dying as most newspapers are. They can't afford to send reporters to even one CM, China location.Of course CM controlled the crowd push where those Apple and CM execs were.Also I read the iPhones at CM were preordered and the buyers were given a time to arrive for pickup. Nothing like a NYC iPhone roll out zoo, where many sit out all night to get the first iPhoneand many were street people buying for cash  then only  getting pennies  to turn them over to buyers...
Not being an M$ lover; I was hoping for Flop to be their next (short term interim) CEO.
I'm sure the China Gov would not let you in their store; so don't fret it they'll sell you an iPhone at a big price on a side street.
Those in the store would definitely be controlled.The China Gov will ensure their store is orderly. 
Not that I'd ever be interested in wearing such a crappy looking watch, but what are they for? If it's to avoid attention when reading ones iPhone, forget it as it's too small for me to read anything but the time.
The iPhone is another great Apple product and my  iPhone4 has been 100% reliable as well. Just off it's 3yr contract I'm going to use it for at least a yr more on a discounted pay as you go plan. With my iPhone4's excellent WiFi and WiFi hot spots everywhere I only need a 200mb data plan.  WiFi is much faster than my carriers 3G, except after midnight when others are sleeping. It does my job very well;  I'm a light phone and fairly heavy data user. My stupid phone Co....
Sorry, too late. My sports watches are a ski altitude watch and a recent golf GPS watch. Both wrists are full, with an iPhone in one hand.
Yet the stock market is again negative on Apple. The big rise in Mac sales surprises even me. Time I upgraded. Oh yes, it's big funds playing their market games, just before Apple releases it's quarterly excellent financials! 
If Apple went into Google's spyware business, a reason for preferring iOs over android would be gone for many.Also Apple would see reduced iPhone sales to the many android users who bought (or even were paid to take!) a cheap older model android phone and have then  learned the iPhone is best for them.
I doubt a cheaper iPhone would add significantly to App sales. There won't be enough memory space available.Evidence is the current lower cost iPhone 4s 8GB,  which has very little space left (only about 1GB) for user data and Apps.