or Connect

Posts by JoshA

Also it's selling well, by my observation of of seeing business people carrying one or even two out of the Apple store.I wouldn't know what to do with it's very high power, else I'd get one.
You  are taking far to seriously that Apple peak price of $700+ in 2013. That was caused by hedge fund play.If you take that big peak out, Apple has been on a steady uptrend in price for several years.
Like many I was a bit concerned when Cook took over Apple, without Steve at his side.However Cook has impressed me many times, he's one of the best business leaders out there!
As an active investor I don't take any comments or predictions from Wall Street seriously.They don't even know when they have screwed up their accounting or sold toxic bonds.They aren't giving good advise to anyone, just trying to fill their pockets in any way they can.
Yes my investment account loves those significant Apple dividends!
The iPad is replacing many Laptops,there are  lots more to replace.The larger screen iPhone moves Apple into a market Samsung has owned.  I know many iPhone users who got a Samsung because of the larger screen, but I also know they  will switch back to the larger screen  iPhone at the end of their contract.
 Oh my, London, UK is further out of touch with the modern tech world than I ever would have imagined.OK just continue with your beloved Windows 3, we'll not laugh, just feel sorry for you.
Sorry Apple I have none of your products I want to trash! - my 2003 G4 MDD is what I'm using to post this, plus do my income Tax on. - my yr 2009 C2D Mini (which my Apple dealer says is worthless on a trade in) does all my recent SW computing. - my really old Macs, going back to my Dec1984 Mac512Ke with your huge external 20MB HDD are becoming valuable museum pieces. - my early 2011 iPhone4 still works great with the latest iOS7. BTW, all my Macs work perfectly, nothing...
RIGHT ON!Samsung admits to copying Apple's features, then claims those features are of little value.OK Samsung be smart for a change;    remove those Apple useless features and stop copying useless features from Apple immediately.
 Come on now, you can't expect Google to give details on how they spy !