or Connect

Posts by JoshA

Sadly I discovered that Apple with iOS7 assists Google to spy. By chance I noticed my Google Gmail settings had the capability to share several of my files with Google.Also  the settings were on so this could occur without me knowing.My 2 other Email settings could do the same with less files, but that was turned off by default. A few weeks ago I mentioned this to an Apple retail store employee.  He immediately looked at his iPhone Email settings and was shocked (to put it...
How to screw Apple and iOS; Apple just creates iOS for any cheap phone out there.So you don't realize the superior top level hardware quality of Apple's devices. Well my regularly  used 3.5 yr old iPhone4, still on the original battery,  tells me much about Apple's level 10+ hardware quality.
Yes Google is being a bully, for purely selfish reasons of having all android devices on the same page.But Samsung is obviously of being held back by Google and not being able to go ahead of other androids. This doesn't surprise me, Samsung want to go at their pace, not being held back by Google. Of course Google is upset because they lose spying capability, if Samsung does their own thing. It's time these biggies went their own ways.
I have money available for a lovely iPad Mini. As soon as my POS Blackberry Playbook fails I'm into an iPad Mini. Likely the cause of me dropping the BB PB, is that several no longer available media Apps start failing; there are no updates available. New and updated  Apps have abandoned the BB PB.
This sounds like a Samsung generated rumor; "that Samsung is taking over  supply control of a critical Apple  part".
 Yes M$ is dying, but it will be a long gradual death because many business IT depts know nothing else but M$.I had for years an ex IT broker who kept telling me to dump my Apple shares at every little dip. (BTW I'm retired IT myself)I did sell on certain downs, but also bought back on good news. Buy low sell high, as they teach us !I'm sure my broker chokes over what I've made on Apple shares over the years. In his defense, his brokerage company doesn't understand Apple...
 M$ screwed themselves in the late 1980s with the Windows 3 vs IBM OS2 dirty trick they played on IBM.IBM finally gets back at M$ !
Now I'm wondering where Apple unloads these iPhone trade ins. They could be a real deal for my iPhone 4 upgrade.
Yes doomed to succeed with people who think for themselves.A sigh for Windoz, it's just selling to those who don't know any better !
China is right on, Apps that want your location are a privacy invasion. Most of those Apps don't need that location info.It's become a pain continually refusing App requests for my location. Some Apps I delete rather than turn on location for them.