or Connect

Posts by JoshA

I agree.
Here Uber do not use registered drivers and in our taxi spec cars.Uber here was like anyone using their any year and condition car as a cab.  Our controls on cabs are very strict and numbers of cabs are controlled to keep service quality high.We could use more cabs late in the day and nighttime, Uber should get a license for that time, but they like to compete at the easier to service times. Fortunately Uber has given up trying to bypass our cab controls here for now.
 FYI an Apple product is not normally considered to be in the household product category.  I'm thinking our recent failed China products; microwave, deck chairs, yard solar lights, toaster, after only a year or so.  Just junk products.A few years ago China car tires were imported to the USA, they failed terribly and had to be discontinued.It used to be that China products with a non China brand name were ok, no more !  My friends totally agree.  Apple products are still...
A car built in China is not on my buy list. We have too many early failures with the many China made household products.BTW  VW opened a factory in SE USA a few years ago, for initially their Passat.
I'll try to avoid a new car with a phone requirement.Here it is illegal to even look at your phone display while driving.  When by myself I have to pull over to use iPhone GPS.I'd hate to have to trade in (or trash)  my car because it doesn't support my latest phone, which I change much more often.
Hopefully underground taxi Uber stays illegal in my city.Hopefully the elderly and non drivers need a registered driver in control of the vehicle.
When an Apple car hits the road, I expect my Apple shares to be hit DOWN !
Note I said I will wait until V2, unless there is some function I just have to use before.Those on the recent iPhone 6 need not be so cautious, it would be have been the main developer test iPhone.It's those with older devices,  such as my "old" iPhone 5c I got 2 months ago,   who should wait a few versions so iOS 9 can be more fully debugged on their device.
I'm surprised how many are applying this update ASAP and not using iTunes to backup first.   I'll wait for at least V2 and will do it via iTunes with backup. 
Those who don't want many Apps because of limited storage need to get an iPhone with larger storage.The Stocks App has been mentioned by several as useless to them.  Well the stocks app allows me to make more money !However I support changing of things a bit so the unneeded and unwanted Apps can be user deleted.