or Connect

Posts by JoshA

Oh my, this home security device was on my to buy shortlist. Now it's dropped; I've had enough of Google  or any other facility spying on me.
When M$ bought Skype, I feared this day was coming. So what other "cross platform" voice and video App is there? So much for PPC Skype, I suspect early Intel Mac 10.6 will soon go to history as well. Yes Skype on my iPhone is great to avoid huge roaming charges. The best deal for me is a simple Skype account for about $14, which lasts forever if you use it at least every 3 months. Skype calls to phones almost everywhere in the world are only about 4¢ per minute.
So true.iMacs are not for us here.  Now in addition to a screen failure trashing it, ram failure can too.This is a volume Mac for the casual masses!
Yes,  I also notice the fake very good reviews stand out.Glad to hear Apple is trying to correct this lying, but I'm sure some of it will continue regardless.Lately about 90% of the free Apps I install, are crappy and  I delete them after posting a bad review.
Could you please refrain from publishing unconfirmed rumors on Apple's products.Your just wasting our time, looking at nothing of value.Want to see my edited picture of a 6" iPhone6?   
Because those charging pads are likely paid for by the supplier- Duracell.It's all about advertising.
Yes Frostie, you are doomed if you attempt to trade stocks.  About 90% of individuals lose in the stock market.Just stick to your bank account, which pays you little or no interest, but which you may understand.
It all depends on the Gov regulators. Don't hold your breath!
If what you say about Cotton is correct, I suggest she did her job very well !!! Also she knew when it's time to go.
 For now I'm keeping my perfect condition off contract iPhone 4.Sure I get a $99 trade in, but the new usage plan is $30/m more than what I was paying.Actually the next usage plan for me would be $50/m more than the reduced cost planI'm now paying for my owned iPhone4.Yes my voice and data allowance is less, but more than enough for me.I'm heavy on data usage, but it's mostly on faster WiFi.