or Connect

Posts by JoshA

It's becoming a big problem avoiding FaceBook and other spies.They gobble up the small social sites to add to their stable of victims. Unfortunately the spy Apps and Web sites are increasingly rapidly. I refuse them access to my personal info and they refuse me access to anything of theirs!
Buying an unlocked iPhone directly from Apple and using it on prepaid plans, makes sense for many users. Those with low phone usage and good access to WiFi data, plus travel to other countries can benefit significantly.  I'm currently using my off contract iPhone on a prepaid plan, which my carrier was reluctant to sell me, but had no choice in order to keep me as a customer.  My next iPhone will definitely be a direct purchase from Apple. 
Well I'm not so sure about Apple not caring about Google.After the  iOS 7 install on my iPhone, I noticed by accident that Apple gave Gmail access to my Notes, Contacts and Calendar.  Then with an update to Google Maps I find Google very aggressive for more access to my iPhone status. Now I'm wondering how many $$$s  Google is paying Apple for privileged access to my iPhone personal Info ?
I hear the Samsung  Galaxy S4 is currently the hottest Samsung phone.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2600682/Mobile-phone-catches-fire-owner-leaves-charge-asleep.htmlCivil servant wakes up at 5am to find her PHONE on fire and 'sizzling' beside her bed  
Also perhaps the "spyware first" Android OS is losing favor with the higher end buyer.
If I were to upgrade now my, still working perfectly after 3y-3m, iPhone4; it would definitely be the iPhone5c.The 5c is slightly lower in price than my 4 was over 3 yrs back.IMO the 4s 8GB being sold makes no sense. It only has about 1GB for the user and is only slightly  lower cost up front, but the usage cost is the same as for all  phones. I've decided my next iPhone purchase will be an unlocked one from the Apple store, so I can pick the usage plan I need and can use...
Those who I know who got an android phone instead of an iPhone, didn't mention your reasons. Their reasons were:-The android phone was lower cost.  (But I say only up front! Sometimes carriers actually pay customers to buy the others)-They wanted a larger screen. A valid point for those without good close vision.-The iPhone wasn't presented to them as an option.   (typical because carriers struggle to sell other phones)
I was considering install this App, but now that it's joined the personal Spyware camp NO WAY! Soon there will be no useful PRIVATE Apps available.
Yes and what hard products did Google manufacture?    They give away Android and Web services to spy on all of us.
Thx, I delayed selling a few more shares recently.Now I have to reevaluate my positions and forecast.