or Connect

Posts by JoshA

That free iPhone4 on my carrier is 8GB on a light data plan.I now have an iPhone4 16GB, I'd hate to be limited to 8GB.
Exactly what first came to me. Apple gets hell for charging more than Amazon, but Amazon can give away a phone which competes with others which cost.My head is spinning trying to make sense of these legal games.
So sad for you BlackBerry, but at least you know where your ex customers have gone.
Your inability to understand the newspapers simply illustrates why you don't mind using spyware android !
This sounds terrible if true, but (fortunately?) my iPhone 4 power button is just fine after 2 yrs 8 mths. Also I haven't heard locally of any power button problems.   Of course anything can fail, perhaps they should just get their power buttons repaired   and give up trying to get Apple to make them rich !  
These are the reasons, in occurrence sequence, the Android users I know got it instead of the iPhone. (my comment in brackets) -Android phones are lower cost.  (Yes, but there is a reason for that and most don't understand that all pay the same balance in the usage cost) -Can carry a spare battery to get through the day without needing charging.  (My iPhone has no problem getting through the day. Side be side with an Android of 2011 user my iPhone4 battery   lasted 3x as...
Oh well, then it's time I install iOS 6. iOS 5  is getting boring, it works so well!  
My first reaction, what the hell  is it? Being from Google it must involve spying, but aren't there advertisers interested in paying for it?   Oh well, it's my Feedy dinner time.
Apple needs to compete with a lower priced current iPhone. Just a slight reduction in manufacturing cost can make a very significant reduction in the down payment.  That is the price many people see.  They don't realize how much of all smart phone costs  are covered by their contract's monthly fee.
So that protected Amazon from Apple. What is the problem with that, Apple isn't undercutting Amazon?