or Connect

Posts by ldrover

Has anyone had an issues syncing music since updating to ios8? Itunes will no longer add music to my phone.
Don't really think it is local. Here is a link to others with the same issue....   https://discussions.apple.com/message/20933512?ac_cid=tw123456#20933512?ac_cid=tw123456
I have no intention of dignifying your rudeness with any other response!
I can play one song or one movie. If I try to play another, the spinning wheel spins forever. I need to restart iTunes each time. The problem started after the Sept update. I have read my other accounts of the problem on the web.
I use a Windows machine. Since the Sept update, I cannot stream more than one song or video without restarting iTunes. My brother in-law receive on for Xmas. He returned it once he discovered the same problem. I have read numerous accounts on the web of people with the same problem. It worked great for a year. Then the Sept update and the problems began.
Unfortunately, the problems with streaming more than one video or song without having to reset itunes that were prevalent in 5.1 are still there. I had really expected this to have been fixed. Looks as if Apple has no intention of correcting its mistakes. It is this casual attitude that will be the ruin of the company!
Unfortunately, the problems with streaming more than one video or song without having to reset itunes that were prevalent in 5.1 are still there. I had really expected this to have been fixed. Looks as if Apple has no intention of correcting its mistakes. It is this attitude that will be the ruin of the company!