or Connect

Posts by kimys1022

Well does this prove Samsung didn't copy Apple?
Wow. Koh.   Poor woman, though. I mean, really. If you had 75 pages worth of nonsense (meaning something difficult for us as average citizens to understand) and on top of that you already read hundreds of pages of paper... it's a lot.   I'm a Korean myself, and I hope Koh is not being biased. I'm an Apple fanboy, so... but still. Whatever the case is, I just hope it's fair.
John, are you serious? Apple made enough profit for the whole year... Keep what you got! It's a great system, and really?! Running leaner? You're trying to make Apple money-crazed and COMPROMISE CUSOMER SERVICE? If Steve was here, he'll cut you like you did with the new employees.
I'm glad he's writing an apology letter to the Jobs family... They suffered a lot when Steve died, but this I'm sure doesn't make anything better.
  I agree with you... designs should represent good function as well.  But as a consumer point of view, I would like the new iPhone to maybe look a little bit more unique. Again, I love this unibody design supposedly coming out next month. If I could buy it right now, I would.   It's just I want to see what Apple can do with their designs, and that's a good thing. As a consumer, when one expects a company to design something cool, it's good news for that company (in this...
I love the design, but a part of me hopes that this is some kind of controlled leak...   I think the design is a little on the similar side with the iPhone 4/4S. Again, don't take me wrong - I love this unibody design with the supposed aluminum back.  But I think it should be a little more different than this... there should be a big change every two generations. Although, a larger screen is a huge improvement, which Apple might consider a big...
In my opinion (a very vague one, I haven't read the whole article and comments carefully), Samsung could be using this as a way to sort of confuse the whole case. Samsung is using the press almost as a "weapon" against Apple.  I'm sort of starting to think Samsung doesn't have enough reasoning to prove that they didn't copy Apple, and instead is trying to hurt Apple more than win them.Or maybe trying to extract future information so that Samsung themselves can get more...
I'm not too sure about the whole Google having vector images (I'm sure they do based on the comments above), but I really love Apple's strategies on developing their own services so quickly yet feel so finished.   Like Siri... Apple's iPhones had a very limited voice feature, but look. After acquiring Siri, iPhones have quite the voice-activated feature! Sure, it's not perfect. But it's for sure far better than any of Microsoft or Google's.   And this is just...
Yes, of course... Samsung copied Apple, and if Apple "supposedly" copied Sony, then Samsung didn't copy Apple? Doesn't that make Samsung copying Sony? Apple designed a prototype inspired by Sony's aesthetics. Samsung doesn't know the true definition of "inspiration." Samsung thinks inspiration is to take a product and design something that has similar shapes, textures, colors, designs in general. When apple designed their prototype based on Sony's aesthetics, it looked...
  Ok, tell me then. What's the A5 chip doing in Apple's devices? How about the aluminum chasis they design? What about the internal parts of the new MacBook Pro? Chips? Logic boards?   SO you're saying other companies designed those things, then Apple is just using them?  Apple isn't just a software company. If it was, it would be like Adobe. Apple is both software and hardware, which makes them run so efficiently as a company.   If you're talking about how Apple doesn't...