or Connect

Posts by kimys1022

OK, let's get this straight.   The patent was filed about a year ago. The MS Surface isn't even out yet. People are saying the new patent is copying MS Surface's cover,   but didn't Microsoft copy Apple's smart cover in the first place?   If you believe Microsoft did not copy Apple's smart cover, I pray for you. And if you believe Apple's patent copied MS's "Intelligent cover," think carefully to see who actually copied who's.   Why can't companies...
  So Samsung copies instead of innovating? Just what I thought.   And no need to be a grammar-freak. That's what happens when one doesn't have any points to argue about.
Hmm. Sure, the Samsung Galaxy Player 4.0 isn't a phone, it is still under the mobile device category.    Is it just me, or does the Galaxy Player look awfully like the iPhone 3GS?
  Oh yeah? Well, when did the Android OS come out? Didn't it kind of look like Apple's iOS?  Google used Apple's open-source mobile Safari's infrastructure... now that's strange. Google should be glad Apple made such a great mobile web browser's infrastructure open-sourced, or Google will get sued fast.   Multitouch technology? Steve said Apple patented it. Well look what happened. Android OS started supporting it, and that's why Steve hates Androids. Multitouch is a true...
  Not trying to prove you wrong anything, your post just reminded me something.  Apple, being Samsung's biggest customer as you know, buys millions of dollars worth of semiconductors and chips, and Samsung also makes chips like the A4, A5, and A5X for Apple.   But this is more of Samsung's problem than Apple. Apple can always choose another semiconductor company (or companies) out there, and Apple already does. It's a risk for Samsung, not Apple. It's not Apple who will...
Really? Fighting over rectangles? Samsung, are you blind? How did tablets look like before the iPad came out? Some were so bulky and out of shape, they just look like 3D angled blobs! Well, once the iPad came out, "oh look!" all the tablets afterwards were rectangles with some kind of black border around the LCD screen! How did phones look like before the iPhone? Sure they might've been rectangles, but again, get had so many weird things sticking out, they were like...
Rest In Peace Mr. Jobs.... You have been my true inspiration.. Today will change me forever...
Did anyone notice... but the picture on the top, with the side views and back views stuff like that, the side view that is upright has a flat back. But the side view on the bottom left that is screen-down shows a tapered back, like higher on the left side and lower on the right. Also, how can the two side views have the same tapered angle? What I mean is, how are both side views high on the left and low on the right? If you're seeing one from the left side of the case, and...
Like some have already said... I don't really like this supposed "new" design. It would make the quality iPhone feel like an iPod touch. iPod touch is great, but iPhone 4 has that feeling of durability and weight. Not saying others should like the iPhone 4 design; just saying I prefer iPhone 4 design much better...
I think any survey between android and iPhone is usually unfair... When you talk about Android, youre talking about the hundreds of Android phones out there. When you talk about iPhones, especially the iPhone 4, you're talking about one model by one company. For more accurate survey, I believe one person already said this, the survey should be between iOS and Google Android, or iPhone 4 vs one Android phone. I believe iPhone is the most sold phone and that no other one...