or Connect

Posts by kimys1022

Like stated many times before, the sample size is too small, and I find it annoying. I never liked survey stuff for this reason. 45 people out of the thousands attended at WWDC? What if the developers who make many Mac apps were in groups out of he reach of Piper Jiffary survey team? They have to at least survey half, or even quarter of the people at WWDC, not 1% or less. I'm sure many will be misled by the chart and the quick conclusion by the survey. Either they do a...
Well, first off, I'm not sure if you're saying Apple is bad or not, but I think you are because your title says Android Open, Android ONE. I apologize if I misunderstood you (I'm not the best reader) If you are being negative about Apple's decision to be "closed" and don't allow freedom, well, think about this. The article proves that too much openness is bad, but also, it's actually good that Apple is closed and not so much open. Here's an example story. Let's say Android...
[QUOTE=The PlayBook will also have a screen smaller than Apple's 9.7-inch iPad display. Last month, Apple CEO Steve Jobs criticized iPad competitors like the PlayBook for their 7-inch screens, suggesting the screen size was selected in an effort to compete with Apple's competitively priced iPad. "When we make decisions on 7-inch tablets, it's not about cost," Jobs said. "It's about the value of the product when you factor in software." He said that Apple's own testing has...
I mean, myself, as an apple-fan-boy *no shame there, expected this to happen. When Apple wants to do something, they get it done! When Apple released their first ipod with flash storage, people were like.... wha? "how useless, it's so much more expensive... it's just useless! Compare that to hard drives!" But now look, virtually all things Apple sell *including the MacBook AIr have flash storage. And people love it! When Steve Jobs released the first iPhone back in...
I love AppleInsider and all, but honestly, this is being expected for the next iPad. If it doesn't have two cameras, even one camera, everyone would be surprised. I wouldn't mind the article if the source confirmed the cameras. Because right now, it's just a rumor. But adding nothing much to the rumor that's going around right now is... poor publication? Not to be mean, but, we already know the rumor. You guys are like trying to kill the flame with a fan.
I can not believe that my email to AppleInsider was actually posted! I am so thankful to AppleInsider. I thought it was just going to one of those "oh who cares" emails, but it's actually posted! I am really really surprised! Thank you so much AppleInsider!!!!