or Connect

Posts by hmm

I'm not sure what they intend to do. It looked as though they hesitated due to a change in chip cost, making the chips used in the 13 and 15" macbook pros poor candidates for the mini due to their cost. The low end one by far the furthest out of alignment.
It has been pretty far in the distance for some time, but the tech sites occasionally like to claim that Apple and others will somehow defy intel's rollout schedule. It's also the same thing over again. They say that the generation after is still on target, but they aren't going to ship something for 3 months and then immediately switch over.
 I think they just do that to avoid political thread trolling through alternate accounts.
 I was actually just trying to point out that it makes little sense to restrict someone's career prospects based on perceived political affiliation when there isn't a direct conflict of interest. If the chairman of the FCC leaves to work for one of the cable companies, you should be really skeptical due to the potential conflict of interest between roles. That kind of issue doesn't really exist here. A few people just dislike almost anyone they can directly associate with...
I know she's on Fox. I do read my own links. When I use wiki, I typically confirm at least some of its references. You might take note of the details on her Fox News bio page. from the link  I guess I'll have to wait and see on that one. That is a very bold prediction, and I'm not sure what to really say about it.
I don't really fit either of those adjectives, but I think you greatly overestimate that one. As for Bush's press secretaries, the one I remember is Tony Snow (poor guy). His successor Dana Perino (just a wiki link) had a successful career after leaving the White House. I don't think anyone would be outraged if she was up for the job.
 I always interpreted that phrase as a generic pejorative. Apparently he did work for the White House prior to 2011 in a different role. I missed that, but it still doesn't support the outrage. Glancing through the thread, none of them even mentioned it.
He was actually hired at a point where the administration was already unpopular, so your statement is greatly exaggerated. Calling someone a whore is also meaningless. It's just strong language used in place of anything of substance. Carney was press secretary from some time in 2011 through April 2014. Would you have suggested this position remained unfilled so that no one would have to associate themselves with the current administration? After all anyone who took the...
No one sane cares that he was a press secretary, and you make too many blatantly idiotic assumptions. If you read through all of your own words, you might see the idiocy in some these notions (especially reading into his political opinions from a simple post like that, what is with the "us or them" mentality?). Nooo...... why do well reasoned people succumb to this? You can look up the guy's background. The majority of his career was spent reporting on politics rather than...
 I don't entirely understand the hatred of headers. If they are accompanied by strong documentation, you can browse through what you're importing rather quickly.There is no way to tell at this point.  Objective-C had a lot in common with Java aside from the lack of static binding. What makes that funny?