or Connect

Posts by hmm

I don't know why you would trust the cable companies who push for more power now that they have consolidated so many of the regional providers. Anyway is there anything specific that spurned this alarmist attitude and justified the use of excessive punctuation?
I don't really see the point of all that, but you must really enjoy trolling.
I know you're responding to him, but just to clarify  I was referring specifically to standalone capability, not any specific wireless standard. I think that will be the big upgrade feature as soon as it's feasible with reasonable battery life.
The first paragraph of that is the reason I think it'll be updated sooner rather than later.
You're conflating things, but just in case it helps, I suggest adding yourself to the FCC do not call list. It took care of all random sales calls with the exception of some police charity, which I think may have been a scam (not the cause, just the people calling). I still received calls from what I think was a collections agency that was looking for the previous owner of that number. After a while I just hung up on them without bothering to explain, because they never...
 Where did you get that figure? I was about to mention that, but you got to it first. Municipalities lease the rights to a given provider who then implements and maintains the required infrastructure. In that sense they are treated like a utility.
 Ahhh I wouldn't say free. They want to ensure a certain minimum sale, so they spec it appropriately. I wouldn't compare it directly to cto upgrades. Cto is almost always more expensive, and that holds up with other models when comparing base units and cto options against the mid or higher end ones at stock specifications.
I think they started around $2500. If he went with a 512 SSD  at 2011 pricing and Applecare it could have hit $4k. I wouldn't spend that much on a notebook though.
It can happen pretty randomly. I didn't see any signs before it hit. It just blue screened one day when something invoked the AMD card. Of course it invokes that somewhat at startup, so the only way to make it boot is to disable all AMD libraries is by logging in as root and moving, renaming, or deleting them.
Your statement is factually incorrect, because there has never been a claim of static temperature. You just made that up, then used it to bolster your statement. It annoys me because it's dishonest. The predominant claims related to the level of fluctuation post industrial compared to a similar period preceding that era.  I've mostly stayed out of this, because I've always been of the opinion that too little attention is paid to other effects of pollution. The OP also...