or Connect

Posts by hmm

You're looking at it right now. Would you touch Google's stock or that of any company the size of Google at a PE of 33? I would have to look up what it has traded at over the longer term, but you may very well see a market correction there.
I think he's comparing it against his previous prediction, but it is absolutely ridiculous. 15 million would be insane for something that isn't even a completely standalone product, especially when it doesn't displace or consolidate other devices.
 They're popular. I think they're a terrible value, but they're still popular.
 In that case I don't understand the problem. It wouldn't be rational for you to walk away if you think it will remain stable, and you can justify it based on the dividends.
Apple would have to make an offer that is accepted by whatever people or firms have ownership. What you're suggesting is to counter a lawsuit by offering an even higher payout. What about that sounds like a good idea?
They have released it alongside imacs before. A retina imac should in fact sell itself.
How would this decrease ownership? The remaining shares would trade for presumably higher amounts, and there is no way to force people to hold those for 5 years. In the case of institutions it may not be feasible at all if they have to rebalance their holding.
If it doesn't have a long term impact, how does it really have a negative impact on any of you who might be invested in it?
It's not really normal as far as batteries go, but in my experience they all do this after 3 years or so. I'm not sure about the retina models, but this was common with the old ones. I know it's an old one due to the price quote. It suggests a 2012 13" model. You can always try complaining through Applecare or executive relations as others have done, but the store itself won't help you.
 Quote:You already know the answer to that.