or Connect

Posts by hmm

I've never seen so much trolling and misinformation in a single thread.
He hates anything associated with Google. That said it seems like a really neat app.
It isn't supposed to be much of an issue on Windows 7 and beyond. I haven't personally encountered the slowdown issue since at least XP.
That is incorrect. Depot repair is typically around $300-350 for one of these depending on the model. It's a flat rate. It's also an exchange of the entire logic board, although the replacement may be new or refurbished as is the case with any repair. 
It's not always about the size of the business. It's a matter of whether the move will lead to over-consolidation of competition. The situation with cable companies in general is one of the more unusual ones. Typically they are leased the rights to a given area in exchange for implementing the necessary infrastructure within that municipality or municipality subsection.
DOJ would never approve of such a merger.
Blah. I hate that he mentioned that too, as it's kind of irrelevant. As far as issues, the two aren't in the same stratosphere in terms of which is worse.  That would be sensible. Some of the anger here is probably how long the problem has gone unsolved. My suspicion is that if it was an easy fix, it would have been fixed long ago.
Quote:Of course that's a far bigger issue, but what does it have to do with this, unless you're into score-keeping? I don't see why you would look at something you hate and something you like though, and point out that one isn't as bad as the other. I don't know why Samsung even crept into this thread. That she bought a Samsung phone is irrelevant here.
Why do you assume she didn't try that?
^^Perhaps zombies will take over Cupertino?