or Connect

Posts by hmm

No problem. If it causes something to stop working, just click the ghostery tab and enable the appropriate trackers.
I actually disagree with that one. Closeted bigots are much worse. If he's that open about it, he's probably more likely to be reasonable where required by his job. In an elected role, it might kill any chances of reelection though.
The Romans were exceptional record keepers, yet their history doesn't mention anyone similar to Jesus. It's possible that he never lived. You aren't any better than them. Get over yourself.
 Have you ever studied probability in any meaningful way? It hardly makes sense to consider that in the same way as you would flipping a coin. I'm suspicious that you don't understand your own words here. It's a very complex topic.
Hey as much as I don't want to feed your nonsense, that's a false church. We already have the Temple of Scandinavian Secularism. Most people refer to it as Ikea. I guess if you believe in "god", you also believe everything you read on the internet. edit : fixed my silly joke
I'm not getting into a debate here over who uses what. I gave you that comment in response to a silly accusation on your part, so try to consider it in context. As for the rest, it's mixed up because you posted about a number of different things without using common names. I surmised from the "FX" in your name that this probably influences your needs in terms of image processing, so there are some implicit assumptions. Regarding the imacs, I don't believe I said there...
It might go unsold or someone might buy it, tear it down, and put something new up if the land value justifies it. San Francisco and surrounding area have a lot of other weird problems. Their zoning boards don't allow sufficient residential construction relative to the number of people employed within each of those respective areas.
I'm starting to wonder if you're an internet troll. Some of what you said was accurate, but nothing in my post warranted that response. I've also used Macs exclusively since OSX 10.3. I used one before that running some version of OS 9, but I didn't own that one. I used them for work as well. I've had to test displays and RIPs and all kinds of other stuff, which is why I asked you these kinds of questions. Some of your posts make very little sense, which I thought was an...
 What the market dictates isn't a rational way of looking at it. You determine if it's a viable business model according to what the market will bear while accounting for natural fluctuations. There's an inherent optimization problem there in determining how you can make as much money as possible. If it's below a certain threshold, it's just not a great business model. I think you should also consider that being able to hire people for very little causes some weird side...