or Connect

Posts by hmm

On which matter? They received their bond back, and nothing in that document suggests that she disagrees with you on that point. I really think you guys accept AI articles and rush to comment too often. Look at the articles on any case involving Apple, and people on here will claim that every one of those judges has a gavel to grind with Apple.
 I think you're better than to feed the legal trolling of others. Some of the troll comments mention the 2.6 million dollar bond, when that is technically being returned to Apple. I guess they're also illiterate. Click on it if you don't believe me. As for the second, I have no idea. Perhaps she thought it would otherwise be appealed, but it's important to note that the attorney fees here relate solely to the hours billed to trade dress portions of the case. Scroll to page...
 They still wouldn't be able to assert it against something seen in public prior to their filing. Beyond that how do you know Tripplite didn't file one? They have been making various electronic stuff for a very long time. I think I have a couple of their power strips.
  The problem this year was that the chips used in the rmbp were not suitable in price for the mini. Typically the mini tracks those used in the 13" and 15". The base 13" chip is way more expensive than the one previously used in the $600 mini. This isn't one of those cases where it's a debate of whether they could absorb it. It's a very big price increase, which I think made them hesitate on refreshing that line. Intel's schedule and Apple's tendency to refresh the minis...
 She's not actually from either North or South Korea. If you were racially White and born in the US, would you view yourself English or  European? If you were racially Black would you consider yourself African? Beyond that there's the false assumption that ethnicity aligns someone with a corporation based on the location of that company's headquarters, which is in itself another weird form of nationalism. I was tempted to give your post a snippy response, but I'm a patient...
 Quote:That is unlikely for a couple reasons. The first is that this is a solder problem rather than a problem with the gpu itself. I'm not sure whether the specifications for the solder joint were influenced by AMD's (ATI is long gone) own specifications. On 2010 models they initiated a repair program on affected models by the 2 year mark. Unfortunately I can't find the 320m link anymore, so take it for what you will. To the best of my recollection it was limited to...
That comes up at times with the use of refurbished boards. At this point they probably don't have a lot of new logic board replacements. It's hard to know what the quality is like with refurbished boards. As I mentioned before the problem is with a weak solder joint. That's kind of why I objected to the nonsense about entitlement when people complain about a design flaw. So far the 2012s seem to be okay. If they either improved the cooling with the switch to rmbps or fixed...
Typically this is why I suggest the Apple Store if one is within reach. Third party repair centers may not be authorized to make such an offer. That is just fanboy tripe, and I think you know it.  The flat rate repair replaces a part that suffers from a design flaw with a refurbished part that contains the same design flaw. It's not really that much of a bargain, but it can be worthwhile to extend the life of a machine. You may not get another 3 years though. If you check...
As pointed out you would want to free up some space. 60GB is pretty small relative to present day uses of computers. If I'm not mistaken that would be the formatted capacity of the 64GB Air model. That came with 2GB of ram, which is tight. You can check that statistic by clicking the Apple logo in the upper left of your screen and on about this mac. My best guess is that you have one of those models, and that the lack of memory means that it often writes to disk. Marvin...
 Ah you saved me some typing :). Everyone goes straight to the topic of quotas. If Apple feels a portion of the overall population is underrepresented in its ranks, they should look at their recruiting practices. Nonsense such as quotas is just a lazy method that doesn't address the causes of the perceived problem.  Have you read many of his other recent posts?