or Connect

Posts by hmm

How is that short sighted? Most of these bands will not be able to use that 3 months to promote tours, due to their size. On Apple's end it benefits them to commoditize these bands. Apple should in fact just balance their fee schedule to account for trial periods, which I think they'll do now. They already backed off from the previous plan according to the newest articles.
 Other drives also fail, so backups shouldn't be limited to problematic hardware. I understand if the data is trivial, but if you have anything important, you should actually have at least 2 backups.
 Your issue should be with the reporting rather than the researchers. While it's likely that no one ever made use of it, now no one ever will on any machine that can receive the appropriate updates.
You can still purchase CS6 stuff directly through Adobe for the normal price. That seller is a jackass.
You can do that, but if it panics at high temperatures, that's a sign of failing hardware. Otherwise it would shut down somewhere between 200 and 215 F.
Usually these things are related to hardware or drivers. If you changed anything recently before this started happening, it would be the first thing to examine. For example if you recently upgraded ram, I would suggest testing it. It certainly didn't ship with 8GB at that time, and I don't know whether that was a very recent change. The logs you pasted there aren't helpful. I would follow Marvin's suggestion. They may provide some clue.
I didn't realize I never submitted this. Khronos still lists Apple as a contributor for Vulkan, which started a long time before it took on the name Vulkan, and before Metal was announced. Looking at the history there, it seems like they couldn't reach a consensus last time they tried to banish all legacy code. In this case it seems like AMD contributed a large amount of their work from Mantle. If that works out and OSX support materializes, it should draw some amount of...
If they migrate to USB-C with the other machines, why wouldn't they simply add those to the mac pro as well? Dongles are generally there to support legacy. On notebooks they're also tolerated as a "docking" mechanism. Your scenario is just an awkward. Oh wait, thunderbolt 3 took on the usb-c connector didn't it?
 Right now the only macbook pro that can hook to a 5K display is the 15" model with discrete graphics. The rest lack driver and possibly hardware support.
 If the compiler has some weird bugs, a mac pro will not fix that. Nothing will fix it apart from working around them. The most stable development machine would be a mac, basically any mac.