or Connect

Posts by hmm

The cpus used in the 13" airs are also quite expensive, but it's likely that if this design takes off, it will become at least the basis for their next base model. I figured that the motivation for a cheaper macbook air was partly to offer a starting machine outside the US for no more than $1000.
It just depends on what goes into them. Grado has $80 headphones that are actually rated pretty well. I cannot say the same about Beats.
 Even with private charities, you might be frustrated by the amount that some of them (especially larger ones) allocate toward fundraising activities and administrative overhead. The PR aspect can consume a lot of man hours.
Can you clarify that? Hard to use would be an indication of bad design, even if it looks nice. I'm not a huge fan of mice. I used a gaming mouse for a while, just to get a left handed one. 
 You misinterpret Apple. They drop support for older versions of OSX. Why would they perpetually continue maintain support for a secondary OS?
Damn it. Now I want to play legend of zelda on an iphone.
That isn't really leverage for Apple in terms of negotiations. The other two wanted to see an agreement on Nintendo's part that is independent of whether Android is worthwhile from a financial perspective. If Nintendo decided not to deal with Android for reasons such as those that you mentioned, that wouldn't require any kind of exclusivity agreement. They just simply wouldn't bother with development.
 I'll ask again (well addressed to someone different), what would be their leverage? Right now the only thing that matters is whether Nintendo views Android as being worth the effort in terms of resource requirements relative to earning potential.
What would be their leverage? I doubt Apple is going to pay these guys to do that. They could offer help push Nintendo's games, but that isn't really necessary.
 It varies depending on the model. Parts and labor at the Apple Store for mine ran $179. That was a cmbp. I had graphics issues a bit more than a month later, and they credited that toward depot repair. If you have multiple issues, depot repair is around $330. Battery service for the retina macbook pros runs $200 for the 15". I think the 13" is the same, but I'm not positive. I doubt repairs are a huge profit source for Apple. The third party facility has to actually make...