or Connect

Posts by hmm

Oh I misinterpreted slightly. Those are dumb comments though, and as before I wish CEOs would talk about their own products. Otherwise it's insulting to the people who actually create them.
Depending on the full context I might agree with you. Their engineers did make a neat device though.
 I've never heard of anyone using bluetooth or wifi to access files needed to compile a program. I don't actually own an iPad at the moment, but I have used them. I wouldn't personally enjoy trying to scroll through a larger program on that screen size.Your options for typing are to allocate a portion of the screen to bring up a virtual keyboard or if you used an external one you would still have to go back to the screen to do that pinch to zoom. It sounds awful (to me)...
 No sapphire...... translucent liquid metal!  I really must be tired, because right now I think that line is funny.
They would need to use a different type of sensor for the color information than luminance. Assuming sensitivity is close enough within wavelengths and IR can be suitably filtered from the recorded spectrum, they could seemingly use unfiltered cmos or ccd chips. The typical RGBG bayer array is in fact made using filtered sensors, as the sensors can't otherwise  differentiate between colors. I'm mostly skeptical on the idea that a much lower depth will be almost as good...
  Are you aware  of such a sensor technology? The current ones are in fact filtered in arrays. There are gaps between pixels that are reserved for additional electronics. It's also important to note that dynamic range is based upon best case scenario. At higher ISO ratings the processing is completely different due to a worse signal to noise ratio which digitizes as noise. They clear parts of it up using various algorithms, most of which do some variation of multiply...
It still had fans.
Cheney was CEO of an oil company right before taking office. Bush's primary occupation right before that was the role of Texas governor. See why I thought you meant Cheney? That hostility seems a little unnecessary. Those weren't supposed to be talking points. I was just having a difficult time responding as you  keep things somewhat abstract wanting to complain about things such as perceived general attitudes with odd anecdotes thrown in. The clarity isn't there, so it's...
 I often wish intel had assigned the codename skylark rather than skylake. It's mainly because I think larks are interesting looking birds. Intel has been increasing integration. I wouldn't necessarily call it evolutionary in spite of their having absorbed components for years. They have been more aggressive in recent cycles. I'm just really skeptical about such a large jump in spite of Apple's willingness to embrace some minor to moderate specification downgrades or...
  I suspect you're a perfectly reasonable person, yet your responses are abstract enough to make it difficult to respond with anything meaningful. The wars in the Middle East were a problem. They created uncertainty, which drives speculation. As you know oil is a commodity item, so speculation does play a role. The role of the government is indirect there. They may have an effect on policy, yet they can't dictate gas prices. Regarding the "oil man" in office at the time,...