or Connect

Posts by hmm

I hope you unplugged it quickly and shut it down. There may be some lasting damage, but water isn't one of the more corrosive things. It can contain corrosive elements, but it's nowhere near as bad as juice, coffee, soda, etc. I would give it a few days. The purpose of the rice is just to absorb moisture. If it was something other than water, I would suggest cleaning with isopropyl, preferably of a very high concentration. The reason for that is that it's not conductive.
 You haven't exactly shown how one leads to the other. Just calling others blind without doing that much is ridiculous.
This one didn't pop up for me as it wasn't a direct quote, and I forgot to check the thread. The current regime isn't much better in Yemen, and aside from that, the US military has still claimed civilian lives. I live in California, so quite far from Yemen :). I was surprised by that simply because one set of actions costs many lives and arguably does little to combat problems there. Point noted on the Dream Act, although immigration problems won't be solved unless...
Those kinds of things really originate from groups that feel persecuted in some way. If no one cared either way a few decades ago (or whenever gay pride parades started), you wouldn't continue to see them today.
You're concerned about track record on the issues that have become public. That's understandable. I'm not sure what else to add, but I at least wanted to acknowledge the response. It hits closer to home. I get that.
Yeah their buyer's guide is really silly, and they have been have incorrect on specs before (even when I sent corrections related to intel cpus). According to everymac, there was a year and 5 months between woodcrest and harpertown. On a side note, someone at intel watches too many spy movies. That would be approximately 515 days (365 + 150). I don't expect them to go that long with the new mac pro. Chipsets change after this as they do every other generation with the EP...
 Clovertown was added as a top option. I don't know if I would call that a true refresh.
I'm not sure if the two are that directly connected. As of right now I'm still not sure why the US is involved there in that way. My comment related more to what bothers you guys. The hierarchy struck me as odd. It's clear that I don't understand most of the people who post in this section, which is why I have the tendency to go back to just reading it.
I meant to come back and respond to the previous posts, but those would mean having to dig up references from my cluttered bookmarked pages. If you're trying to do that with anyone without just having witnessed a crime, you're likely to run afoul of kidnapping charges or something similar. The whole thread is amusing in that this is the least likely thing possible. The only reason members of Congress made any threats was a means of posturing. You don't need to make threats...
There are some situations where I would still recommend the PC over a Mac. If they're going to boot into Windows anyway, and not through a VM, I would suggest a Windows machine. That includes gaming and Windows only applications that would not run well in a VM (3ds max comes to mind, although it is certified to run in Parallels).