or Connect

Posts by hmm

It's my favorite out of all notebook displays. HP used their dreamcolor branding on a couple older notebook displays. Those are probably runner ups for me, even though the desktop dreamcolor displays had problems. Both were extremely expensive. Most of what I would consider the best displays I've seen were designed with professional use in mind by companies that sell full solutions aimed at maintaining consistent color, tracking drift, and correlating multiple displays of...
There may still be room for improvement in sharpness by way of increased density. The "retina" logic isn't really how your eye works. It's greatly simplified and only meant to predict at what point you would no longer be able to see individual pixels or aliasing. A difference in quality may still be possible, but you would just have to add so much to see any benefit. I think working on glare reduction with their screen coatings was a step in the right direction. You may...
The lowest rate that you typically see publicized is for a year-long subscription. It is billed monthly though.
Never send personal information. It's obviously a scam.
That may be an issue of firmware, but I was mainly pointing out that the problem was in how they're attached to the board. It may have nothing to do with AMD, but Tallest seems to believe that Apple never makes a mistake, even an unforeseeable one. They wouldn't be the first to have problems with lead free solder.I wouldn't apply thermal paste like that. He uses way too much and it isn't even.  That much thermal paste will cause it to run slightly hotter, which probably...
  Quote:Tick the box where it says maximize compatibility on your psds. That will embed a flattened image for any software that cannot properly interpret its layers, yet can read from a .psd. Boycotting is useless here. They don't have any real competitors, and the money isn't there to really draw in new developers. iOS has attracted much more in the way of innovative photo editing apps with differing color handling and vectorized brush engines, but I wouldn't anticipate...
Nokia is providing maps for Samsung. I don't know if he was referring to that or a greater level of collaboration.
 In that case I misinterpreted some of your earlier posts, but as I suggested above, I think Koh takes a lot of unnecessary flack. It's likely that an injunction would have been granted if she thought it would stick. It seems my previous link doesn't work. Here's a recap from 2012. Hyperlinks aren't working for me for whatever reason. theverge and 9to5mac posted articles in 2012. Just google US court reverses Apple’s injunction on Samsung Galaxy Nexus. I tried to link it,...
 This conflicts with a lot of your past words about the government not interfering in things. It seems that only applies to things that you dislike. You also missed that her past injunction rulings have been overturned on appeal. Do you think any judge would continue to grant them without being absolutely sure?
Wait isn't that what you objected to when I said it?  I'll admit I sometimes word things in a snarky manner.