or Connect

Posts by hmm

That would be cool, but it has never happened. I suspect there's too much testing and adjustment involved to make it a viable proposition. Otherwise they might have tried the use of a different gpu with the more famous NVidia problem a few years ago.
 I suspect it's temporary. This site uses the term banned for temporary as well as permanent revocation of posting privileges. It can be a little confusing.
 I think his priority there was education. There have been programs that attempt to educate those in prison, figuring that they would then be less likely to return. I am however not sure what their success rate is like. Considering the cost of incarceration vs having another taxpayer to help with the cost of remaining prisoners, the reasoning seems obvious. That aside the use of violence to ensure submission is unlikely to have a desirable long term effect.
 That makes me laugh every time. The best was still matching the stock chart to the outline of a mountain range.
Their policies indicate new and refurbished parts are used in warranty repairs. There isn't any way of telling what you're getting, but it's not guaranteed to be one or  the other.
Most municipalities tend to lease the rights for a given number of years in return for private companies taking on the cost of developing specific infrastructure. I don't know how well it actually works out from place to place, because these companies do at times under-deliver relative to what is promised, often citing unforeseen costs.
 Spotify is great, but there are many things beyond the quality of the service that may have made one more or less desirable. It could be related to their content licensing terms, financial solvency, how well they would integrate (not talking about just 2 people), or many other things. I like their streaming service, but I don't know how it would have looked as a possible acquisition based solely on the quality of their streaming client. I think he has fun with the rants....
Oh I thought it might have been bumped by something now deleted. Now I'm curious what has happened with that case.
The HD 800s are much higher end models. I don't know of anything by Beats that goes into the $1000+ range. The person I responded to mentioned that they wouldn't take an extremely expensive pair with them. I pointed to something that costs very little yet still does a decent job, especially if you want to go jogging or something. I think I've had the same set since 2008, and they haven't broken. The foam earpads get ugly and need to be replaced. Other than that they're...
I'm not sure whether a spambot initially bumped the thread, but it seems a little odd that you responded with this a year later. I clicked thinking there was some new development that had yet to make it into an article. Their case didn't seem to pivot on whether it added competition. It did involve whether Apple's policies enabled collusion between competitors. I am more skeptical over how it was handled than whether Apple ran afoul of antitrust laws here.