or Connect

Posts by Not_Sure

Have you ever heard of depth perception? That's the perception of the Z-axis...it's also why we have two eyes in the front of our head.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depth_perception
I'm sorry man, but I completely disagree. I can't believe how dependent people have become on Wi-Fi/3G/EDGE capable devices. They have essentially become a replacement for or a distraction from face-to-face interactions. Restaurants are (usually) supposed to be social environments and if you take yourself out of the present company to "check your e-mail" or "go on facebook", you're sending a bad message to your company: "You're not as interesting as...
I'm sorry for going off topic, but I have to ask....In the UK, businesses aren't considered entities like they are in the US? Because being an entity, which is singular, means that you use verbs such as 'is' instead of 'are'. Just curious. In a previous general discussion thread this topic was talked about and someone said it has to do with a business being made up of multiple people. But, again, in US legal terms, a business is seen as a single person. After living in...
Yeah. Coming from a guy with a PhD in microbiology, the field says viruses....fungus on the other hand becomes fungi.
You guys need to get over yourselves. If you don't like the postings, don't read them.
rbonner, I've been playing SC2 since the day it came out on my mid 2010 15" macbook pro core i7 using nearly all graphics settings at high. There are a few I set to medium because I was experiencing a little slow down with a high number of units or during some automated scenes, but there is essentially no visible difference when using a 24" 1920x1080 screen compared to high. The only setting we can not do well is the highest for textures because (they say) it requires a...