or Connect

Posts by AjbDtc826

The app insisted that all models are currently unavailable. The desktop store is still down. I finally got through on AT&T's site to put an order in, problem is that the confirmation screen didn't include an est shipping date and I've still waiting for my conf email (luckily I saved the screen as a pdf). This is a train wreck every year. Now I have to live with the stress of not knowing if I was screwed or not. However if this is the worst thing going on in my life right...
Still down for me.
AT&T is making me wait in line lol. Something about the page will refresh when it's my turn. Apple still down :/ "it just works", so do I in about 3 hours.
There's lots of times I don't want my phone with me- runs, gym, beach, parks, etc. I'm sure you'd agree with me on that. But you're making excuses for Apple with comments like this. Yes, Samsung does throw features into something that ends up like crap- I like Apple because they figure out how to make ideas into not-crap. This idea of "we just can't do it" is NOT Apple philosophy. This was a "let's put something out there" and if you asked me, it's still half-baked and...
So all they did was make a colorized Pebble with a couple sensors. The tech does in fact exist, it's in the Samsung watch already. I wanted to see Apple's improvement but instead was shown a step back from the competition. What's the point of having a $350 watch if you still need a phone attached to it? Makes absolutely no sense to me unless I'm in denial that this was a very weak launch. Speaking of denial, I'll chalk it up to being a 1.0 and wait til next year's update.
After seeing the Samsung Gear S last week and hearing everything great about Apple's version (Ive's Swiss comment, ABC's historic moment, etc) this watch is telling me that Apple dropped the ball big time with this one. - Music via bluetooth headphones? - no SIM card for cell connectivity? - battery life? - make/receive calls? I mean this bulky thing is even WORSE than the mockups!!! If I sound disappointed it's because I am. I wanted the perfect watch, not this. I would...
Page not found. My concern is whether it'll be 1 or 2.1 amps. I'm done with 1 amp charging lol. Updated: page works again, also says it's just 1 amp charging. For $40, that's ridiculous. You can find $15/20 ones at Walmart that have a bigger battery.
That's dumb. Why make a "mid" without a "late"? That's not like Apple.
Thank goodness. But I'll echo what many have already said in that the Omega brand would have made perfect sense.
They lost me at "100,000" workers. These rumors aren't even fun to read anymore, now they're just silly.