or Connect

Posts by fastasleep

Turn off "Store drafts on the server" in Preferences.
Wait, you can't do that? That was one of the primary things I envisioned being useful on the Watch (which I haven't ordered). I am increasingly trying to train myself to use both of these often between my iPhone and Mac, and assumed I'd be able to read/add from the Watch as well. Do you get geofenced or timed Reminders on the Watch?
 This must be your first time listening. They don't ask those questions, because they're smart enough to know they won't get answered, so it's a waste of their chance to ask a question that might actually get answered, and of everyone's time including everyone listening. Tim's no fool, it's not like he's going to change his mind about what they disclose — I recall a year or two ago someone asking about something in a roundabout way, and Tim answered something along the...
Thank the heavens I can finally have a calculator watch.
I think this is more a general guideline and not something they're going to make apparent to the customer. Much like Genius Bar appointments have an allotted amount of time, I have never had one cut short due to time constraints, and if anything the Genius might excuse themselves to get someone else started or check on something, but they never mention time limits or rush you. And I've sat there and watched people go over the most simple and mundane tasks (to experienced...
And I'd rather get important security updates right away rather than waiting for larger OS update bundles.
Agree. It's been made pretty clear with the Ive media blitz that the watch is his baby. Jobs was the rightful "I" behind Apple, and the iProducts that followed. Cook is doing just fine where he is, and is rightfully attributing Apple's achievements to the team (that Steve built), while pushing some credit to Ive through the media, who doesn't want to be on the stage. What do people wish had happened, Forstall as CEO? We'd have animated card shredders and crap everywhere...
I should've sold my QCOM when it was at $80.
I picked the wrong career.
Whoa, nice! And just holding command at least shows you the path so you can see which copy of something you're looking at before opening.