or Connect

Posts by fastasleep

They're making a shitload of phones out of them?
 Yeah, I prefer matte screens too.
For that much it seems like they could've gotten Bono to practice his lines for the reveal. Man that seemed like it took forever.
Tim will show the current lineup of Android watches and end with how even the nice-looking Moto 270 can't even make it through the afternoon without a charge. Then he'll reveal the iWatch runs on a tiny nuclear fusion core that never needs recharging, and can wirelessly charge your new iPhone while in your pocket all day long.    Then they'll play this song and Phil will throw in a "Can't innovate anymore, my wrist!"   http://youtu.be/md3B3I7Nmvw   Mark my words.
 This was my thought as well. Everyone was blindsided by the Mac Pro.
 I'm attached to both. I started learning design on an SE/30 then color on a IIsi (QuickTime!). What is there not to like? Cook is obviously a fucking pro, and they *just* showed a HUGE renewed fervor for OS X which I cannot be more excited about, and who cares about IBM if you don't work for a company serviced by them?  Reiterating — old Apple was great but nearly dead when I was enjoying my Centris 650 and beige G3 tower, and now we have best in class hardware and a HUGE...
 Because the applications you are thinking of do not apply. To paraphrase someone on this or another thread (sorry, don't remember), "you think Apple and IBM are too stupid to think of this?"  Seriously, these guys are playing 3D chess 15 moves ahead and you're still focused on how you work in your own myopic worldview. I am just going to leave this here:"Don't bet against us," — Tim Cook ​My main point is this is likely to help everyone (save BBRY maybe) and don't fucking...
 My "attack" was just calling you out for my perceived reason you might be trolling this thread so hard despite having no vested interest in any of this. You said early on you don't use your iPad for anything other than reading, then challenged everyone to come up with a legitimate purpose for using an iPad in a business environment, which nobody actually needs to do because millions of people (except you) do it every day. Over and over you discount the usability for the...
 I am not talking about my designers, I'm talking about seeing people working differently with and/or adapting to new technology. You seem unable to see beyond what you are used to in your own environment. You are still ignoring the fact this article has nothing to do with you or designers' workflow. This is NOT aimed at your workflow. NOT.  I'm happy for your company, it sounds like it's doing very well. Sorry you're so angry about something that does not affect you in...
 Zoom? I edited a bezier on a trackpad just yesterday. Woo hoo. I'm not sure why you're still going down this rabbit hole. Again, this has nothing to do with designers and their chosen input devices. If I can find my Bamboo pen, maybe I would've used that to edit it. Who cares?