or Connect

Posts by fastasleep

The body says "supposedly confirmed". How about "reportedly rumored to have supposedly confirmed in an unverified report"?
 I hope the Mac Pro has that too!
 I can: 
 Do yourself a favor, check this box: System Preferences > Users & Groups > [  ] Show fast user switching menu as...
/crickets
Hopefully bringing back an iTunes DJ-like party voting/upvoting system for Up Next, which was one of the most fun and under promoted features of iTunes <11.
  Pretty sure they added them specifically for full screen, so when you're on another screen in Mission Control, you see notifications for apps on other screens without having to have multiple windows open. They haven't solved it yet, but they're clearly working on trying to get away from users having to manage a dozen windows on a single screen and keeping track of what's happening where within that pile. I hope the tabbed Finders windows rumor is true. I tutor people on...
  Great idea.   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_8#Windows_8.1_.22Blue.22_update
  NO. Why the hell would you want to have to look at your trackpad? Unless you're one of those hunt-and-peck typers...